• Total voters

Tex-1836

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Black ext. / tan leather interior
So many ways Texas can be broken down. I decided to go based off how DPS did it.

mapReg.jpg
Texas is oilfield country. You should use the TX Railroad Commission district map:
TX RRC boundary map.jpg
Sponsored

Valhrue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Punk'n
Who did you go through to order yours. I’ve been waiting until I can get a deal and the wife an I are still deciding which color to go with. I’m hoping to get 4% or 5% under invoice on a rubicon without going to Idaho.
I ordered through Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership. 5225, I-10 E, Baytown, TX 77521 Phone# 281-421-6000 My sales man is Steve Love.

Mine is still in D status. I know what the MSRP is, but actual purchase price is to be determined.

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Texas just has too many ways to break it down. I'm a big fan of reuniting it to the original borders of our once great Republic. Before we sold our lands to the United States. Bring back the real mountains!

Texas1836map-223x300.jpg

Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered through Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership. 5225, I-10 E, Baytown, TX 77521 Phone# 281-421-6000 My sales man is Steve Love.

Mine is still in D status. I know what the MSRP is, but actual purchase price is to be determined.
Sure hope they don't bend you over on pricing. I went to buy one from them that had just come off of the truck. I told them no dealer add-ons (fabric protection, VIN etching, etc.). They agreed to that (grudgingly) and when we sat down to discuss pricing, they had a $5,000 market adjustment price added on. I told them I wasn't paying that because I could order one from Mac Haik in Georgetown for 4% below invoice and the general manager told me I should go do that because he wasn't going to budge on the market adjustment.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Who did you go through to order yours. I’ve been waiting until I can get a deal and the wife an I are still deciding which color to go with. I’m hoping to get 4% or 5% under invoice on a rubicon without going to Idaho.
Order from Mac Haik in Georgetown and talk to Steven Carrizales. I got mine for 5% below invoice (by using their financing) and it was here in 6 weeks. It's only a 3 hour drive away and they were great to deal with.

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Order from Mac Haik in Georgetown and talk to Steven Carrizales. I got mine for 5% below invoice (by using their financing) and it was here in 6 weeks. It's only a 3 hour drive away and they were great to deal with.
No dealer add-ons or hidden fees?

Valhrue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Punk'n
Sure hope they don't bend you over on pricing. I went to buy one from them that had just come off of the truck. I told them no dealer add-ons (fabric protection, VIN etching, etc.). They agreed to that (grudgingly) and when we sat down to discuss pricing, they had a $5,000 market adjustment price added on. I told them I wasn't paying that because I could order one from Mac Haik in Georgetown for 4% below invoice and the general manager told me I should go do that because he wasn't going to budge on the market adjustment.
Not adding market adjustment was agreed on before I ordered. This will be the third vehicle I have purchased from them.

I am debating about canceling the order and ordering from America's Most Wanted to get the 6.4 Hemi SRT. My camper is in the 5-6k range, so the extra power would be useful.

Tex-1836

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Black ext. / tan leather interior
No dealer add-ons or hidden fees?
I bought mine from there also. Steven Carrizales is great. No hidden fees. They deal straight. Mine took 10 weeks - Striker did much better than me on timing.

Sponsored

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Ill throw a third recommendation for Steven Carrizales in Georgetown TX. I'm still waiting on mine but would order again through him in a heart beat. very upfront and no hidden fees. plus you have multiple confirmations on the board of no hidden fees and painless transactions from people on the board.

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Where do people wheel that live in the Dallas area? I'm new to the Jeep scene after about 20 years since my last Jeep. All I see around Dallas is housing and businesses and flat private land lol

OP
OP
jeepncrowd

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Where do people wheel that live in the Dallas area? I'm new to the Jeep scene after about 20 years since my last Jeep. All I see around Dallas is housing and businesses and flat private land lol
Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area (BRCA), Bridgeport Offroad Park, and Hidden Falls Adventure Park.

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area (BRCA), Bridgeport Offroad Park, and Hidden Falls Adventure Park.
Thanks!! I’ll check those out for sure!