Sponsored

The SkyLux and Bantam tents are hardshell, side opening RTTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torro-Offroad

First Name
Torro Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torro-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2
Hey Campers and Overlanders!

If you’re into sleeping under the stars or wherever you park frankly, you should checkout the SkyLux Rooftop Tent. It’s the perfect base camp or

Some key features:

Save over $1500 compared to the comparable iKamper model: The Annex Room, Awning, and Thermal Insulation are all included standard with the SkyLux Premium/Bantam RTT Series.

**The Full-Sized Annex room, with a zip on floor, will be sold separately STARTING APRIL 12th ($497)

- Free Freight Shipping to your door within the Contiguous 48 States (Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico incur separate charges)

- The SkyLux RTT sleeps up to 4 people safely and comfortably, with its King Sized Mattress, it fits most larger vehicles, full-sized trucks, and SUVs.

- The SkyLux Bantam Series (exact same features as the SkyLux – just smaller) sleeps 2 people safely and comfortably. It’s perfect for the Short-bed Tacoma, Jeep Gladiator, and other mid-sized vehicles/sedans.

- Both tents are just 12.6 inches tall with an aerodynamic ABS Acrylic hard shell, saving you precious MPG.

Premium Features (Included Standard):

- Built-in, dimmable, LED lighting with independent dimmer switches so you control lighting inside & outside the RTT

- Upgraded heavy duty 8.5' Telescoping Ladder (SKYLUX only) (extends from 2ft -8.5ft tall); the ladder on the Bantam is 7.5'.

- The tent features a waterproof design with its 280 gsm canvas and heavy duty waterproof zippers that prevent water leaks at the seams (not offered in most other RTTs)

- Stainless Steel Locking hard shell latches and straps to help quickly close the hard shell.

Individual Tent specs:

SkyLux RTT (4 - Person) Dimensions:
Closed: 6'3" x 4'7"
Open: 6'3" x 7'3"
Weight: 150 lbs
8.5’ Ladder

SkyLux Bantam (2 - Person) Dimensions:
Closed: 4'10” x 4’
Open: 4'10" x 6'11"
Weight: 121 lbs
7.5’ Ladder

Visit the website for more information and to order: https://torro-offroad.com/products/skylux-rooftop-tent

Post your questions and comments in this thread, or email [email protected] as well.

Cheers!
The Torro Team

49617233218_82849d45c9_b-jpg.jpg

img_6608_7cb91ce9-2778-4e41-a467-bfed1b8b102a_1024x1024-2x-jpg.jpg

img_6809_f1516413-1b11-4070-97d8-755b1cd08e4b_1024x1024-2x-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Heyyy Torro Team,

With all this going on right now what's about the wait time for a bantam tent?

ffdfrontman

First Name
Jereme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Off-Road Racing
I just ordered mine. Thank you Torro for working in a custom flexible payment term in house.
I’m excited to get my skylux, hopefully the rona will be eased up by then.
Thanks again. I’ll post some serious reviews and use it heavily for Racing and prerunning activities.

TylereWithAnE

First Name
Tylere
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I just ordered mine. Thank you Torro for working in a custom flexible payment term in house.
I’m excited to get my skylux, hopefully the rona will be eased up by then.
Thanks again. I’ll post some serious reviews and use it heavily for Racing and prerunning activities.
I can't wait to see your reviews!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.