Sponsored

This may very be one of the very best mods! No more POKING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
My chief complaint about the Fob was the size. It is needlessly large and does not fit well in my pocket. I will say that I have had times with the key being deployed for no reason but that was minor compared to the size issue.

I do have to say the replacement fob is high quality and works well. If I used the physical key a lot it would not be a positive review because it is a bit of a pain to get out. I do use the physical key on occasion to lock the back seats as I store my tools back there and need to pull out the key once in a while to access them.

@WhatExit?: Not everyone has read every post and watched every video. Feel free not to read stuff you have no interest in.
Sponsored

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
When I got my Wrangler I got a leather case from here:
https://gibsonleatherworks.com/jeep-jl/jt-key-fob-case

Works well, I carry it on a belt loop usually. Very durable. Now I have my Gladiator and I see that they now offer more colors than when I bought mine. Cool.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
There's already a 30 page thread about key fob hate.

The AJT cover could be the dumbest waste of money I've seen, up there with Fab Fours trash.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
My chief complaint about the Fob was the size. It is needlessly large and does not fit well in my pocket. I will say that I have had times with the key being deployed for no reason but that was minor compared to the size issue.

I do have to say the replacement fob is high quality and works well. If I used the physical key a lot it would not be a positive review because it is a bit of a pain to get out. I do use the physical key on occasion to lock the back seats as I store my tools back there and need to pull out the key once in a while to access them.

@WhatExit?: Not everyone has read every post and watched every video. Feel free not to read stuff you have no interest in.
Thanks. I don't always take advice but when I do it's not from someone complaining about the size of a key fob especially someone who calls himself/herself/they "sarcasm"

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

4e65k5.jpg

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
That photo is not accurate. The AJT replacement cover is a full 1.2 mm smaller, a huge difference. For people who are used to measuring things that are only a few mm long anyway.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
There's already a 30 page thread about key fob hate.

The AJT cover could be the dumbest waste of money I've seen, up there with Fab Fours trash.
People complaining about a key fob are clearly supporting fab fours and counting waves on their way back from the store.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
When a guy didn't wave yesterday, I chucked the fob at him and it destroyed his radiator and engine block.

Sponsored

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
When a guy didn't wave yesterday, I chucked the fob at him and it destroyed his radiator and engine block.
I don’t wave anymore because I low key hope they go home and bitch about me not waving. It keeps them distracted by#KeyFobGate

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.