Sponsored

This may very be one of the very best mods! No more POKING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
How many of you guys have keys attached to the fob ? Personally I don’t it’s only the fob maybe that’s why it opened up so much
No keys just fob on the Jeep one. I had maybe 6 keys before on other brands, still no issues.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
No keys just fob on the Jeep one. I had maybe 6 keys before on other brands, still no issues.
must be our skinny jeans ! :). Happens in shorts as well

Deleted member 30519

Cool but mine is always attached to my tactical bag 90% of the time. I guess I don't really need this mod.

Jeep Gladiator This may very be one of the very best mods! No more POKING ! IMG_20200902_185923

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
How is this thread different than the many others on this same subject?
Oh wait, it's to promote a YouTube channel.

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
"She got the blue jeans, painted on tight, everybody wants on a Saturday night"

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I put a rubber band on mine

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Got use to my nunchuck on my keychain for personal security reasons, I can knock you out with my key fob lol
Like a gas station bathroom key? I think those are usually a broom handle or a cinder block...

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Who cares if its stylish. If that were so jeep wouldn't have made the dang thing so big and put a little more R&D into a smaller functioning keep. Mine is never in the way when I sit and isn't seen mostly cause I wear fishing shirts to hide the gut. Very convenient just reach down press the button I want and done. If need the key just pull it out.
Jeep Gladiator This may very be one of the very best mods! No more POKING ! Key FOB

Be.Zick

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought that tiny pocket was for a pocket watch, which is why they've been doing away with that little pocket for years lol. Either way, I've not had this problem. Maybe wear less tight fitting pants to those who it happens to? Sure it's a little bulky but to expend energy on it and getting angry, hahah. Maybe a small dab of super glue to hold it closed on the side of the key to the frame of the inside of the fob? Only a little tiny bit so if the button gets hit accidentally it doesn't come open, but also just enough to where you can lift it if you want/need and it doesn't block the operation of they key if needed. That way you don't have to add any more bulk, doesn't have to look janky with tape, and it will stop opening on you.
Do people even use pocket watches anymore?? Interesting, learned something new. My father always put his change in that pocket that is where I got it from. Anyway, that pocket is perfect for the fob. It really is baffling to me how many threads there are on each forum about this fob that I don't mind at all.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I just wrapped one of my fiancee's hair ties around it. She leaves them everywhere and it works fine and its black so you don't see it.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I also went with black electrical tape. Didn't make it bigger, and the fobs distinctive size and shape make it easy to pick out of the steel coffee can where I keep all the fobs, so they don't keep the vehicles' computers "awake".

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Do people even use pocket watches anymore?? Interesting, learned something new. My father always put his change in that pocket that is where I got it from. Anyway, that pocket is perfect for the fob. It really is baffling to me how many threads there are on each forum about this fob that I don't mind at all.
Not that I know of, which is why those pockets are rare in pants now, that's what I was saying.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.