First Name
Lanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21JT High Altitude, 17 Grand Cherokee, 17 Indian
Occupation
Healthcare
@Nus4au2 I too am really interested in details on your wrap around bumper.

Brand and cost?

Did you install it yourself? How hard to install?

If not how much was the install cost?
I’m a much better nurse than mechanic, I had it done for me, they were a pain I’m told, but fit and finish is great. They were about 2k for front and back. I added some lighting to the front which increased cost. But honestly, would’ve spent close for another stock bumper without continued protection. I don’t remember the exact cost of installation, but it was semi reasonable, $400 or so. Was a several hour job.
Sponsored

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
I’m a much better nurse than mechanic, I had it done for me, they were a pain I’m told, but fit and finish is great. They were about 2k for front and back. I added some lighting to the front which increased cost. But honestly, would’ve spent close for another stock bumper without continued protection. I don’t remember the exact cost of installation, but it was semi reasonable, $400 or so. Was a several hour job.
@Nus4au2 Thanks so much for the great info---but I still don't know the brand to look for :LOL:

Nus4au2

First Name
Lanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21JT High Altitude, 17 Grand Cherokee, 17 Indian
Occupation
Healthcare
@Nus4au2 Thanks so much for the great info---but I still don't know the brand to look for :LOL:
Fab four bumpers lol. I thought I left it here, must have been a previous post. I’m old lol.
Sponsored