Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Just another "Let's tease the LE bastards some more" thread...
yaaay…. :angry:

well, at least I have a VIN,
I didn't order THAT color... :bandit:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What the LE's aren't showing up first? They're getting them at Launch plus 4 months?

:CWL::CWL::CWL:

I kid, i kid. Sorry to all the LE buyers, truly a bummer.

Sponsored

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
I know where you are! I used to work for CSX and my territory went from Florence to Charleston and back up to Dillon.

OP
OP
propkillr

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Some good hunting out that way, Lots of hogs too! One place I hunt is about a mile from the tracks. Can’t wait to take the JT out in the woods.

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
Donnie,
You should tell us all your address so we can come over and drool for the next few months .

Sponsored

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I bought mine two days ago. I bought off the delivery truck as the salesman and I were ordering one for me. A billet silver rubicon with all most all the good stuff. i now have just over 200 miles on the truck. Rides like dream and now I am shopping for the bling. I did a dress up with some off road gear, hitched up my m116 trailer and a test drive. I did not know i had trailer behind me. I hope you enjoy your jeep i know I do take care and be safe.

TG2500

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rosenthal
Tonneau was one of the options this one was equipped with.
Thx mine was spec too and didn’t come with it. I haven’t seen any rubicons with the tonneau in transit here in NY. Dealer said mopar will make it available 5/18
Sponsored