Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Aviator
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20210419_151737

Long time listener, first time caller. After being out of the Jeep scene for a few years, I finally traded my 17 Ram 1500 for this 20 sport model stick shift. I'm pleased to be back in a jeep saddle and can't wait to start making this beauty mine. Many upgrades and additions to come.
Sponsored

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
Did anyone else check their email every five minutes waiting on their Gladiator to make it from the rail yard to the dealer? I'm killing my phone battery.

acyuncw

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Ordered 3/19, picked up 4/20... Much quicker delivery than I was expecting. White Sport S w/ max tow. It's smaller, rides rougher and is considerably slower than my 3.5 Eco-boost F150 and I couldn't be happier! Time to get started on it.

OldButStillJeeping

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave, '92 Jeep YJ, 2017 F250 4WD
Picked up a JT Mojave this past Sunday. Traded in my 2005 Jeep TJ, so I'm not quite
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! KIMG0077.JPG
cured from the 'just empty every pocket' bug.

I'm pretty giddy about this Jeep truck. Looking to add a front camera (factory hopefully), and a decent hard type bed cover or maybe a shell.

Sponsored

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
Picked up my Firecracker Red one yesterday afternoon. Ordered March 12. Sorry, don't have any pictures on this device (yet).

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
I'm new to this forum. Hello everyone; Just picked up my 2021 Gladiator Sport S in Sting Grey!! Love this color. My first upgrades will be to tint the front windows, and get new wheels and tires. I ordered the 17 "Black Rhino Armory Wheels.

20210418_074838.jpg

Mos_mango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
Took delivery from @RobTrachtman at tuttleclick Irvine. Another satisfied customer and easiest way to buy ever. Going back when they come out with Viper😂 if ever. Nothing special, White Sport S, gonna look for some wheels and tires, LED lights and small things here and there for now. Few easy trails to follow.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! _MOS3988
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! _MOS4000

Sponsored

HANNAMAN74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray JTRD
Finally picked up our JTRD Friday from Daniel at Gupton Motors. Drove her from Nashville back to Louisiana, and the wife and I both had big smiles the whole way home. I have to say that I have never had a better, or easier car buying experience than we had. Daniel and his team have it down to an art. They even ordered and installed 35x12.50 BFG KM3's that I wanted. Flew into Nashville, and they picked us up at the airport. Drove us to the dealership, and we were in and out in about 45min. No muss, no fuss. If anyone is even thinking about ordering a JT or JL, do yourself a favor and give Daniel and Gupton Motors a shot. You will not be disappointed. We absolutely love this thing. Got several future mods planned of course.

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

MoxiesDad

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2014 Jeep Patriot
Occupation
Maintenance Mechanic
Ordered our JTR at North Olmsted CJDR on 3/31/21. Our salesman James Pena called on Saturday 4/17 that our Gladiator had just arrived. Picked up on Wednesday 4/21.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Burly1
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Burly2

Last edited:

MoxiesDad

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2014 Jeep Patriot
Occupation
Maintenance Mechanic
Another picture of our JTR when we picked it up on 4/21. Had several inches of snow that morning.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Burly3

Rondo

First Name
Rondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Army Cavalry Scout and Dog Handler & Retired Corrections Officer
Got my Rubicon 6 weeks ago, had a collapsed hose line right out the gate, dealer took care of it. Came with steel bumper and winch and all the other electronic goodies. Added Mopar 2" lift and N-Fab side steps and bed liner. Looking to add a Aries brush and grill guard. Plan on leaving the wheels and tires as is for right now, maybe.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Jeep Rondo's.JPG

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Took delivery of it today. Driving it home rocking out. Thanks Salt Lake Valley Jeep and my sales guy Elliot. Flawless transaction.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_20210430_170249157_HDR
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_20210430_171825096_HDR
Sponsored