OP
JeepJacob

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm
How do you like the X Maxx? I had a T Maxx once upon a time. Been considering getting back into something like 1/8th scale. Turns out my relocation to Florida comes with a city ran and maintained RC track (and airfield!).
I love the XMAXX. It’s a beast. I have a 1/16 erevo I use if I want something small and fast
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
My Canon cannon
me and canon.jpg
LOL - fitting description. One of my nephews is deep into photography - he lives through his photography, photo-documenting of things, etc. and he's darned good at it. I have accidentally taken some nice shots over the years, and appreciate it, but I'm not even a novice when it comes to that art.
I enjoy nature photography. Awesome world around us and that's about the only way some folks ever get to see or enjoy it.

uplandgunner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
LOL - fitting description. One of my nephews is deep into photography - he lives through his photography, photo-documenting of things, etc. and he's darned good at it. I have accidentally taken some nice shots over the years, and appreciate it, but I'm not even a novice when it comes to that art.
I enjoy nature photography. Awesome world around us and that's about the only way some folks ever get to see or enjoy it.
Check out some of my shots on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/brian.lengling/media_set?set=a.100516366636431&type=3

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
WOW - the hummingbird, gold finch....... in season I set up two hummingbird feeders and we have two high-end poles with multiple feeders dishing out sunflower seed, niger, suet cakes, nut logs and some other fancy mixes. Oh, and peanuts in shell for the blue jays and others. It's like Grand Central station around here with birds sometimes.
Neat shots, some really great ones there.

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I’ll take your 944 and put it on steroids! This is the Porsche I use at DE’s to teach students high performance driving!

87FB2519-5A56-41FE-92A5-ED191A07CD17.jpeg

Dr Kel

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2020 GMC Denali HD, ...
Occupation
Goddess of Unstructured Data
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll take your 944 and put it on steroids! This is the Porsche I use at DE’s to teach students high performance driving!

87FB2519-5A56-41FE-92A5-ED191A07CD17.jpeg
944 would be an easy car to learn in. The balance is wonderful. :like:

I just put 17" sport classics on mine. I am morbidly curious to know what steroids you’d put it on. Other than the sport classics and a new Pioneer radio, mine’s bone stock.

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
944 would be an easy car to learn in. The balance is wonderful. :like:

I just put 17" sport classics on mine. I am morbidly curious to know what steroids you’d put it on. Other than the sport classics and a new Pioneer radio, mine’s bone stock.
I could write a book on what we’ve done to this car!!!
I bought the car with a blown motor and had it rebuilt to just within the 944 Super Cup specs by one of the best engine builders in the country. We stripped the car down to the paint and took everything off that wasn’t required including replacing the rear hatch with a lexan one. Put in a full custom cage with halon fire suppression system. Also had a custom suspension system installed by a group that prepped Grand Am Porsche’s. The car weighed under 2600 pounds with me in it and was corner balanced to almost perfection.
The car has Turbo S brakes with Performance Friction racing pads.
It is a dream to drive and can routinely passes GT 3’s in the corners!

Here’s an old video of the car during a DE in the instructors group...my apologies for the poor quality..

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
That looks like a really nice coyote rig you got there.

I'm really surprised that nobody said anything nagative about my 8" barrel bolt gun lol. Would have started a war on a gun forum. Anyway, this is my bacon getter. I really like od green btw. Hence the gator green.

DSC_0085.JPG