Toy/Hobby Pictures

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I've really had a lot of fun with it the last 5 years. I highly recommend it as a fun vehicle. Oddly though...the only reason I am looking at a JT is to have something more family friendly. If someone were to throw me the right amount of money I could be persuaded to sell the Slingshot.
Will a carseat fit in the passenger seat of a slingshot?
Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Will a carseat fit in the passenger seat of a slingshot?
It actually does...buuuut I'm not sure I would do it. Those that have posted photos of babies or small pets in the passenger seat have been chastised something fierce online... plus not sure of the legalities. My kid is only 2 and kiddo number 2 is happening in the next year. So I need to upgrade to something 2 kid friendly.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It actually does...buuuut I'm not sure I would do it. Those that have posted photos of babies or small pets in the passenger seat have been chastised something fierce online... plus not sure of the legalities. My kid is only 2 and kiddo number 2 is happening in the next year. So I need to upgrade to something 2 kid friendly.
Ah i see you are in a similar situation as me. I guess that answers my follow up question if 2 car seats would fit or not damnit.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Ah i see you are in a similar situation as me. I guess that answers my follow up question if 2 car seats would fit or not damnit.
Well there is the option to get the 4 seat conversion from Underground Autostyling out of Florida. They did Shaquille O'neal's Slingshot and it's will do 2 car seats and space for a SO. It's only a $7k modification give or take. lol

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well there is the option to get the 4 seat conversion from Underground Autostyling out of Florida. They did Shaquille O'neal's Slingshot and it's will do 2 car seats and space for a SO. It's only a $7k modification give or take. lol
That is cool that this is an option. I think if we have a 2nd i'll just make them compete for who gets to go and doesn't get to go. My parents did it and I turned out fine. turns and cries into pillow.

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
wow that looks way better than i thought it would. I wonder if they could make a top for it for when it rains or for when "someone" doesn't want their hair to get messed up. goes to find videos on how to tie a manbun.
Yep...They have quite a few options. If you go crazy with the upgrades and everything...the price adds up fast. But honestly if you got the money, they can do anything.

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really surprised that nobody said anything nagative about my 8" barrel bolt gun lol.
Some things are built for a reason...without more information I can't tell if you are stupid/crazy or briliant! :) I use a 16" BBL bolt gun for deer hunting in PA. I'd absolutely use a shorter barrel as most shots here are less than 100 yards. No need for all the extra speed plus easier handling.

Of course you had to start throwing guns in here... I'll start with the latest build:
bolt.jpg

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Some things are built for a reason...without more information I can't tell if you are stupid/crazy or briliant! :) I use a 16" BBL bolt gun for deer hunting in PA. I'd absolutely use a shorter barrel as most shots here are less than 100 yards. No need for all the extra speed plus easier handling.

Of course you had to start throwing guns in here... I'll start with the latest build:
bolt.jpg
Nice rig. I have a 16" 308. The 8" barrel is to lob really slow bullets really quietly. Anything past 8" would just add length and weight.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepJacob

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm
Have been an avid member in the Slingshot community...have modified it beyond any sensible point...and obviously since I don't like money, I am looking to buy a Gladiator lol.

FB_IMG_1563761128272.jpg

FB_IMG_1563761142289.jpg
I love the 4 wheel conversion. Been thinking about picking up a slingshot once I’m ready to get rid of the wrangler

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
I love the 4 wheel conversion. Been thinking about picking up a slingshot once I’m ready to get rid of the wrangler
It's really been a great toy for the last 5 years. The 4 wheel conversion made it an absolute track beast. The kit is known as the TrakHamr. And I would say the name fits. I drove an Ariel Atom and my 4 wheel conversion back to back...the Ariel Atom is like a surgical blade...the TrakHamr is like a sledge hammer.