Trail recommendations for Eastern TN, N. GA or SW SC

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Come 4 o’clock tomorrow afternoon I’m leaving North Florida and looking for views. Can anyone recommend trails for a JTRD with a stock suspension and tires?
Sponsored

zxd9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Granite Crystal
Occupation
Software Engineer
What type of trails are you looking for? Dirt/gravel, rutted, rocky? Or just looking for scenery in the woods?

OP
OP
Dougstdig

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
What type of trails are you looking for? Dirt/gravel, rutted, rocky? Or just looking for scenery in the woods?
Yes. LOL

Tired of the flat sandy roads with the occasional waterhole here in Florida. I’m not new to off-roading and am winched, but haven’t lifted or added larger tires yet. I did have the TSB completed so I won’t bottom out on pebbles though.

I just want to get lost this holiday weekend and possibly find some areas that would be nice to road-trip to with friends in the future.

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Gulches ORV is the best you're going to get in SC. You might do okay on the milder trails, park staff is happy to give you a tour/advice. River Rock ORV in Georgia is nice. I can't speak to the mild trails there because I was ready to send it when I went. Both offer tent camping.