Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I've been running the TrailCal2 for a few months. Decided to buy (from Superchips) the Pulsar for the +30HP and tuning capabilities.

Decided it best to have a Pro-shop install and setup. I was told it would be a quick 30 minutes. Here I am Day 2 and they can no longer start my Jeep and the stereo is in THEFT mode requiring a PIN. Had them remove the Pulsar, same condition.

What a pain! Anyone else see this behavior? I phoned my dealership and Superchips and they both say "Never seen that before"..
Sponsored

OP
OP
BruteForce

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
Got my JT back. Root cause: Mechanic didn't fully attach the pigtails to the ECM. I now have the Pulsar and some tuning options beyond the TrailCal2!

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Got my JT back. Root cause: Mechanic didn't fully attach the pigtails to the ECM. I now have the Pulsar and some tuning options beyond the TrailCal2!
How's it running now? Any issues with either product? Been holding back on pulsar due to early issues. Supposedly resolved now.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
also interested in the status of the Pulsar. I find the plug and play part of it attractive. The being a beta tester for them, not so much.
Sponsored