First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Attorney
I purchased a 2020 jeep gladiator overland from NYE Jeep in Oneida NY July 23, 2020 and the purchase included a trifold hard tonneau cover they said would be in within 30 days. It has been almost three months and the dealer has not been able to obtain the cover. Am I missing something? I think I see the cover available all over the web yet the parts dept and sales person allege its on back order with no idea when it may come in. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I purchased a 2020 jeep gladiator overland from NYE Jeep in Oneida NY July 23, 2020 and the purchase included a trifold hard tonneau cover they said would be in within 30 days. It has been almost three months and the dealer has not been able to obtain the cover. Am I missing something? I think I see the cover available all over the web yet the parts dept and sales person allege its on back order with no idea when it may come in. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Hi David,
We're sorry to hear about this. We would be happy to look into this further to see if there is anything we can do on our end to assist. Please send our team a private message.
Alex
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

Dphilippone

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Attorney
Hi David,
We're sorry to hear about this. We would be happy to look into this further to see if there is anything we can do on our end to assist. Please send our team a private message.
Alex
Jeep Cares
how do I do that? what is the method to send a private message?

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
how do I do that? what is the method to send a private message?
Hi David,
If you click on our avatar, there will be a "Start Conversation" button towards the bottom right of the pop-up!
Alex
Jeep Cares
Sponsored