Sponsored

Trying to change my ride to a Gladiator, but................

MemphisMississipp

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport Max Tow Pkg Gobi
Occupation
Retired Fed X truck driver
Stay with what u got or get the rebel if you’re itching for a new truck. Butt, if you want to ride with your doors off, top off, or maybe ride without a windshield, get a Gladiator. You can do some serious off roading to boot.
Sponsored

desertmonkey

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Trying to go from a 2019 RAM Lone Star edition 4X4 5.7 Hemi, to a Gladiator, but just can't pull the trigger. The RAM is so nice over the Gladiator in every way and I'm not an off roader, so I just can't see why I want one, but I do. I think for myself I now leaning toward a new RAM Rebel over the Gladiator. I'm now thinking it's the better choice for me.
I traded off a 19 Ram Bighorn for a 20 Gladiator Rubicon! I'd do it again in a heartbeat! My ram kept on having issues electronically and was tired of pumping $$$ into it. That was after replacing a cracked frame over the summer by pulling a 6x14 trailer with it. Ya you lose 100hp and torque, but the opportunity with the Gladiator is endless. I found my glady with 37s, lifted on falcon 3.3s, regeared and a host of other things the previous owner did to it. Rebels are great, but if ur like most of us, once ur in the jeep world it's a great place to be.

20240214_124936.jpg