First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Retired USMC
Does anyone else have the 5 inch radio and is it giving you problem? my radio is unresponsive a lot of the time Sometimes its the volume control not working or lagging like crazy, other times its the channel select has to be pushed several times. it just seems like this thing responds like a really old computer with hardly any memory or something. just want to know if anyone else is experiencing these issues and if there are any upgrades that won't break the bank, audio wise.

Thanks

BG
Sponsored

Ellis2020

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI countryman
Mine made an odd static sound today, the screen went blank, no sound, no back up camera. When it finally did come back on the clock had reset to 12:00. Now the radio has intermittent outages. Hopefully someone has a bit of insight to this issue.

OP
OP
bossgator

bossgator

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
Mine made an odd static sound today, the screen went blank, no sound, no back up camera. When it finally did come back on the clock had reset to 12:00. Now the radio has intermittent outages. Hopefully someone has a bit of insight to this issue.
Yeah, Iā€™ve had the static and intermittent in and out like a loose connection. Yep be also gone out and the time is wrong several times, like the battery had been disconnected, Hasnā€™t happened lately.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Yeah, Iā€™ve had the static and intermittent in and out like a loose connection. Yep be also gone out and the time is wrong several times, like the battery had been disconnected, Hasnā€™t happened lately.
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If not, I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
JeepCares

OP
OP
bossgator

bossgator

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If not, I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
JeepCares
What address do use for a PM?

Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care

Kilroy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mat tow sport
I loathe mine, it shorts out loses time sometime it's hours, settings, loses time over the month. Jeep and dealer refuse to do anything. From what my buddy with a 18 JL sport told me he has the same issues. Jeep hasn't solved his either...just bad build quality in the 5.
Sponsored