Sponsored

Unbiased Review 10 hour drive

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
Ok guys and gals here is my honest review of my new LE JT

I know it says unbiased but I am a jeeper so maybe a tiny bit biased. Im basing my review from my previous JK

First I would like to say that mine was lifted with the mopar 2 inch kit and aftermarket 20x10 wheels and 35x12.50x20 tires.

1. it rides better than my wifes cadillac escalade . True statement as she rode with me. The thing rides incredible .
2. excellent power . I had about 400 pounds in bed of truck (factory wheels and tires and lift parts in bed)
3. Sound system is beyond anything i expected.
4. Brakes are excellent
5. Road noise was very minimal and surprise me with the 35's at 74 mph was very low.

Overall I was extremely impressed and really didn't expect this truck to drive and ride like this. The adaptive cruise is the coolest thing since sliced bread. I did not experience the inner fender issue or floorboard heat as others had said. I did notice if you mash it the ac shuts off and you get warm quick and maybe a tad bit of floorboard heat but not enough to complain about. It takes bumps extremely well in the road so much that i was intentionally hitting them lol.

Overall this Jeep is a huge step over my 17 model JK Rubicon which really surprised me. I look forward to towing with it this summer. Im looking at the taser to correct my speedo and drop air pressure.
Sponsored

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
If you mash it the AC shuts off, is it designed to do that? Gonna try that on my way home.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
If you mash it the AC shuts off, is it designed to do that? Gonna try that on my way home.
Yeah, that sounds kinda strange.

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah, that sounds kinda strange.
A lot of cars I have driven do this, in order to deliver more power from the engine it will shut off the A/C for the time you are WOT (wide open throttle), it will kick back in once you let off.
Sponsored

Last edited: