bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Hey Everybody,

I am having some difficulty getting local GA dealers to even budge past 1% under invoice.

To preface I am a very experienced car purchase negotiator and bought my JL and JK well under invoice. Is anyone else experiencing this same problem? Dealers seem to want to hold onto inventory and make every penny instead on relying on the quarterly sales bonus from FCA... Are there any friendly dealers here in the Southeast that have rubicon inventory? I have gone through about 8 dealers now negotiating and hit a wall each time at the 6% below invoice. No one wants to budge and combining treadlightly with my affiliate doesnt seem to work either...

Any tips on how you were able to score your deals? any friendly dealers in the South east?

Thanks,

Mike
Sponsored

DJ_Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR, 2021 JTR Diesel
Hey Everybody,

I am having some difficulty getting local GA dealers to even budge past 1% under invoice.

To preface I am a very experienced car purchase negotiator and bought my JL and JK well under invoice. Is anyone else experiencing this same problem? Dealers seem to want to hold onto inventory and make every penny instead on relying on the quarterly sales bonus from FCA... Are there any friendly dealers here in the Southeast that have rubicon inventory? I have gone through about 8 dealers now negotiating and hit a wall each time at the 6% below invoice. No one wants to budge and combining treadlightly with my affiliate doesnt seem to work either...

Any tips on how you were able to score your deals? any friendly dealers in the South east?

Thanks,

Mike
Hey Everybody,

Thanks,

Mike
Just ordered my ‘21 diesel JTR after researching the greater Atlanta area.
Go talk to Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia in Buford.
Started at > 2k under msrp of Aug Order Guide and then did 6% off if using my own financing and 7% off if using in house financing

DJ_Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oops!
sorry about dbl quote

Sponsored

OP
OP

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Thanks Guys! I know Mike over at MoGa CDJR great guy! They dont have any rubicons in stock sadly. The same with Tri-city. I did talk to Lake Keowee in Senecca, SC. They were already advertising 5% under invoice. They agreed to 6% under fairly easily. They also have a ton of rubicons at the older less expensive msrp. I should be closing on one on monday.

DJ_Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sounds great and hope you get great deal.
I have been waiting for diesel to be released for over a year and had spec'd everything out so ordering was only option
Sponsored