First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
So far no dealer has given me a number since they aren't on lot yet. I have found in my experience, they seem to give you a better price if you're there to sign and close the deal. Dewildt Chrysler in Hamilton seems to be at msrp, and until now hasn't offered anything less. I'll pass along if they do.
Much appreciated!! That's kind of the idea I got this far no concrete numbers or direction from FCA.

I put deposit down and modified my JT with milton April 27th but the SM who seemed to know the most about it could only tell me that once the truck arrives any discounts allowed will be applied before I take it off the lot. And if it's not good enough I'm allowed to walk without penalty.
Sponsored

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Much appreciated!! That's kind of the idea I got this far no concrete numbers or direction from FCA.

I put deposit down and modified my JT with milton April 27th but the SM who seemed to know the most about it could only tell me that once the truck arrives any discounts allowed will be applied before I take it off the lot. And if it's not good enough I'm allowed to walk without penalty.

That's good. I didn't bother asking or leaving deposit. I want a 3 year lease, that way if any first year issues, I can just hope in to a newer one after the kinks get worked out, and they won't know residuals and lease numbers till mid-late may. The US seems to have them, but not the Canadian dealers. I was Leary to leave deposits also because some dealers seemed to not want to give them back if you didn't want a pre-spec one.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
That's good. I didn't bother asking or leaving deposit. I want a 3 year lease, that way if any first year issues, I can just hope in to a newer one after the kinks get worked out, and they won't know residuals and lease numbers till mid-late may. The US seems to have them, but not the Canadian dealers. I was Leary to leave deposits also because some dealers seemed to not want to give them back if you didn't want a pre-spec one.
I'm buying outright or financing the difference from what I got. Leases wont get any discounts because there is no kickback as I understand.

As far as deposit goes. I got a pre-spec unit modified to my preferences April 27th. It was basically an early way in to a customer order so leaving a deposit was necessary to secure my options would get ordered. But if something happens between now and then I have an out as they know itll sell the way I spec'd it and if I need some time after it arrives it'll go into the showroom until I'm ready to take it home.

Now to see if between now and delivery further Canadian discounts can be confirmed including FCA 1st degree relatives discount.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Damn. So dealerships take a loss when employees buy their cars ?

To get employee pricing is there a length of time that you need to be employed by FCA?
For the LE, the dealers here kept telling me there was no EP and he even showed me the email from FCA. But, FFP was available... I am paying just about Invoice for my LE with FCA pricing. Regardless, if you are just ordering a Rubi and have time to wait, I would say wait and you should get 7% below invoice. I once bought a fully loaded GC Limited in 99 for 20% below MSRP OTD (I know a lot of people might not believe it but these cars are mass produced like crazy). These cars are not really exclusive hand made cars that you can't negotiate on - trust me if you are patient you will get it at an amazing price. Since you already have a JK, I am sure you can wait LOL I drive a small car and needed the truck so I pulled the trigger on the LE and even that looks like August delivery :headbang:

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Cool. That makes sense.

Lol I HAD a JK. It was totalled last summer and have been out of a car since. Since I’ve only been able to start driving again a few months ago I had no issue waiting for the Gladiator, but now it’s getting nice and I’m driving again I’m missing have a Jeep. But either way I’m going to be waiting until late summer because the late availability colour. Driving a small automatic car again is summer boring.

For the LE, the dealers here kept telling me there was no EP and he even showed me the email from FCA. But, FFP was available... I am paying just about Invoice for my LE with FCA pricing. Regardless, if you are just ordering a Rubi and have time to wait, I would say wait and you should get 7% below invoice. I once bought a fully loaded GC Limited in 99 for 20% below MSRP OTD (I know a lot of people might not believe it but these cars are mass produced like crazy). These cars are not really exclusive hand made cars that you can't negotiate on - trust me if you are patient you will get it at an amazing price. Since you already have a JK, I am sure you can wait LOL I drive a small car and needed the truck so I pulled the trigger on the LE and even that looks like August delivery :headbang:

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'm buying outright or financing the difference from what I got. Leases wont get any discounts because there is no kickback as I understand.
Not true. Spencer in spirt lake is getting me 5% below invoice on my lease, they don't have any control over residuals or interest as i understand it.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
Not true. Spencer in spirt lake is getting me 5% below invoice on my lease, they don't have any control over residuals or interest as i understand it.
It seems the US and Canada have different rules they are playing by....