• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Under seat subwoofer enclosure

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
I’ve been searching all over for a subwoofer enclosure and finally decided to build my own. Without getting into too much detail, I wanted to throw this out there and get some feedback. I’m currently looking into a molding company to make them for production. My thoughts are to have them available as a box only or as a complete box, woofer, and built in amp that can be installed in both amplified and non-amplified factory systems. The one I made holds a 12” woofer, however, it will probably be a 10” instead. The 12 is a little to large for the enclosure and honestly think the 10” sounded better. Current price point for the enclosure alone, sprayed with bedliner, with a pre-cut hole for a 10” round woofer would be around $200. I appreciate any feedback you would have and especially what you would do to enhance it, if anything.

83C52C98-40E6-4D2B-9702-BC3250D17167.jpeg

B7001028-7061-4DF9-9611-058321655EF3.jpeg

9AB7E236-69C8-4634-A912-C5D66CB80E80.jpeg

517F06D9-05CE-47C3-84FD-ECFC568EFD99.jpeg
Sponsored

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you porting it or is that user preference your looking at

Vikj

First Name
Viken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I’ve been searching all over for a subwoofer enclosure and finally decided to build my own. Without getting into too much detail, I wanted to throw this out there and get some feedback. I’m currently looking into a molding company to make them for production. My thoughts are to have them available as a box only or as a complete box, woofer, and built in amp that can be installed in both amplified and non-amplified factory systems. The one I made holds a 12” woofer, however, it will probably be a 10” instead. The 12 is a little to large for the enclosure and honestly think the 10” sounded better. Current price point for the enclosure alone, sprayed with bedliner, with a pre-cut hole for a 10” round woofer would be around $200. I appreciate any feedback you would have and especially what you would do to enhance it, if anything.

Jeep Gladiator Under seat subwoofer enclosure 517F06D9-05CE-47C3-84FD-ECFC568EFD99

Jeep Gladiator Under seat subwoofer enclosure 517F06D9-05CE-47C3-84FD-ECFC568EFD99

Very nice do you ship also?

ArkansasPig

First Name
Daddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6MT - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Digital Marketing

Sponsored

TNGatorBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1985 CJ8 Scrambler and 2014 Grand Cherokee WK2 (For Sale)
Occupation
Executive Director
great idea... I'd pay $200 for one

Lscardsfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Ram
That is perfect. If you look on google. There is not a single option that exist for a single sub box that stays contained to one side of the back seat and within the storage surround piece. The only solution I have found thus far was the kicker 8” comprt enclosure. It was poop and returned. I am now waiting on the JL audio 10” truck enclosure from local audio store to see how it fits.
Having one like you showed and it being better production quality for a round 10” sub would be perfect!

bsd103

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Gladiator Sport S 6spd manual, 2013 Abarth 500, 2012 charger SRT
This is exactly the kind of solution I was thinking about making but I would be happy to buy one! To the OP, any way I can get one of these for a 10" round? I will gladly compensate whoever for their time, shipping, etc. My truck has been built for almost 2 months but has no ETA whatsoever (don't even ask...) so I won't be able to make my own anytime soon. Feel free to DM me - I will pay up front

Sponsored

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Does anything need removed to fit this?

add me to the list of people wanting one when ready.

Last edited: