Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Professional
So my son has a set of Fuel wheel on his Wrangler (Yes, I know this is a Gladiator forum) and we noticed that the valve stem is very difficult to get to to air down and air back up with the usual tools. Does anyone know of a 90 degree option that's designed for Jeep or off-road vehicles? There are a number of options for motorcycles, and I don't think he intends to leave them on when on the trail. We're just looking for an easier way to connect attachments to the stem.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Jeep Gladiator Valve Stem Question anthonywheel
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Honestly looks like he just needs to go with the short valve stems instead of the long ones he's got on there right now

OP
OP
MajorUrsus

MajorUrsus

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Professional
Honestly looks like he just needs to go with the short valve stems instead of the long ones he's got on there right now
Yeah, he has tpms valve stems and we were hoping for maybe and external solution. Thank you for the input though. It really is appreciated.

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
JACO Lightning L2-Series Tire Air... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZHNCJCK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Jeep Gladiator Valve Stem Question 5B88A0BA-B141-4A53-A00F-7F9EBF230B56

As far as I can tell these are some of the best inflator valves. They seem to stay on so far that I’ve been using them, my old ones would frequently not seal well and I’d have to fiddle with them for a bit which defeated the purpose of a quick release valve (spent about as much time on average as quickly putting on screw-on valves).
Hopefully these fit on your wheel, or might have to put some shorter valve stems in!

OP
OP
MajorUrsus

MajorUrsus

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Professional
JACO Lightning L2-Series Tire Air... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZHNCJCK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Jeep Gladiator Valve Stem Question 5B88A0BA-B141-4A53-A00F-7F9EBF230B56

As far as I can tell these are some of the best inflator valves. They seem to stay on so far that I’ve been using them, my old ones would frequently not seal well and I’d have to fiddle with them for a bit which defeated the purpose of a quick release valve (spent about as much time on average as quickly putting on screw-on valves).
Hopefully these fit on your wheel, or might have to put some shorter valve stems in!
Excellent! Thank you so much! I looked on Amazon but I "got the phonebook" with the search result.
Sponsored