First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Realtor
I was wondering if it is normal for my jeep to vibrate at idle. Its my first jeep and noticed this slight vibration at idle when I first purchased it from dealership. Another issue I have been having is squeaking when turning, it seems to be coming from one of the rear wheels. This has been driving me nuts! I took it to the dealer to have them look at the squeak, and was told to wash behind the wheels every once in a while, seemed like a band aid fix to me. I have only heard the squeaking at low speeds, turning like in a parking lot for example. My gladiator has about 15,000 miles.
Sponsored

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
by vibration do you mean the engine seems to be running poorly? As in rough idke/mis firing?

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I was wondering if it is normal for my jeep to vibrate at idle. Its my first jeep and noticed this slight vibration at idle when I first purchased it from dealership. Another issue I have been having is squeaking when turning, it seems to be coming from one of the rear wheels. This has been driving me nuts! I took it to the dealer to have them look at the squeak, and was told to wash behind the wheels every once in a while, seemed like a band aid fix to me. I have only heard the squeaking at low speeds, turning like in a parking lot for example. My gladiator has about 15,000 miles.
Hi there! Super sorry to hear about the concerns you're experiencing. We kindly recommend getting a second opinion from another Jeep dealer if you're not satisfied with your current dealer's services. To find a dealer nearby, go to https://www.jeep.com/find-dealer.html. If you'd like additional support once you decide which dealer you would like to move forward with, please feel free to reach back out to our team! Thanks.

Courtney
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

Timmdz

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Realtor
Iā€™m honestly not too sure I got a video of it. Almost sounds like Iā€™m driving through a bumpy road. Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it!

InTheDash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
Yep same here. Itā€™s a shudder, rough idle. Any news?

Sponsored

MrHavasu

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Yep same here. Itā€™s a shudder, rough idle. Any news?
Mine just started also, only at idle. Also have low washer fluid and have never used the
washer fluid. Weird.

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Mine just started also, only at idle. Also have low washer fluid and have never used the
washer fluid. Weird.
Had the same problem on my old Overland. Dealer told me to keep it topped offā€¦

OP
OP

Timmdz

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Realtor
Nothing new so far, I wasnā€™t sure if it was just me. Hopefully some news comes up!
Sponsored