Rav34653

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Vehicle Showcase
Right, because it would be much better for things to go wrong once people get ownership of a vehicle.
Things go wrong, or have you always been perfect in everything you do? It has been what, 2 1/2 months since initial order date for LE’s (think I saw 4/28 somewhere). Some JL’s were delayed almost a year from what I heard. Now that’s a lack of competency. This is just a normal course of business as of today’s date. Complain to me once you hit 4 months, otherwise, in the words of Aaron Rodgers, “R-E-L-A-X”
45 days waiting for a Tonneau cover, is not things going wrongs making mistake or being perfect. Its FCA incompetence and inability to use common sense and provide efficient assembly line at the expense of the customer and the complete lack of interest in providing any real accurate information on the build status. I Don't need to wait any longer I will be fine moving on and much more confident with the quality of the product I receive in looking for a company that provides a better customer service experience. Hope your get your order soon
Sponsored

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
Week 13 for me and still at the body vendor. Been there for 10 days now. Ugh! I remember back in December and January when there were “rumors” about not getting them until August. I said “no way, that won’t happen”.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport s
Your order is well within the 8-12 week timeline. Relax. If you honestly can't wait anymore cancel and pick one up on a lot. We are all anxious and not super fond of the delays in specific parts of the process. I think the only ones to be annoyed about are C and shipping status where people have been sitting for 30+ days stagnant.

It'll come. We have all waited this long for Jeep to finally make a new truck. What's a few more weeks? Start bitching after the 12th week goes by :like:
I ordered mine the second week of July . It was done Friday before Labor Day . Went from Ohio to Detroit and sitting in a storage facility jb status . I wasn’t anything special a soft top sport s no running boards . Hopefully it doesn’t take 12 weeks . Especially when it’s almost finished.. UGH
Sponsored