Sponsored

Waterproof summer top that’s easily removable - options?

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
After 4,657,127,894,657 hours I think I’ve come to the conclusion there’s no options. I’ve searched, googled and looked all over the internet and this forum.

Outside of the Sun top, Mopar soft top and possibly a Bestop cable style bikini top with extra door surrounds. There are essentially zero options for a WATERPROOF summer top that’s easily removable, correct? And I don’t even think the Bestop could be considered easily removable.
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Depends on what you mean by easily removeable. I have the mopar top and its takes 10 seconds to flip it back but if you have issues with the bun then its like 5 minutes to pop out the bolts and remove it totally.

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Depends on what you mean by easily removeable. I have the mopar top and its takes 10 seconds to flip it back but if you have issues with the bun then its like 5 minutes to pop out the bolts and remove it totally.
That’s easily removable, yeah. Not sure I love the Sun top and some of the issues some have shared with the back window area. Feels like the only viable option is the soft top but that’s a lot more than I wanted to spend. I guess I never did research beforehand, kinda thought these tops existed for a door and top off vehicle.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
That’s easily removable, yeah. Not sure I love the Sun top and some of the issues some have shared with the back window area. Feels like the only viable option is the soft top but that’s a lot more than I wanted to spend. I guess I never did research beforehand, kinda thought these tops existed for a door and top off vehicle.
Not a lot of options and yea I am same thought by now there would be more after market options. But I managed to score a good deal on a new soft top so it was a no brainer for me. I had no issues with the bun and if I want it off totally then its just two bolts

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Not a lot of options and yea I am same thought by now there would be more after market options. But I managed to score a good deal on a new soft top so it was a no brainer for me. I had no issues with the bun and if I want it off totally then its just two bolts
Good to know thanks!
Sponsored