Sponsored

We Ran the Rubicon Trail with Lite Brite and others....

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
She’s great in person , she just gets so excited with all this wheeling and fun stuff she gets loud. We hope to keep it calmer on our end tho just gotta get better at video edits and good audio
You guys are fine, don’t stop what your doing :) I watch all of your JT videos. What I appreciate most about your videos is your new at off roading like me, and Kel seems to have it down great. You both balance each other, and it works well. She seems like a very nice person and so dose Kevin, just not into their YouTube videos much.
Sponsored

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
I debated making that comment lol But I'm glad it's not just me haha

@Wizzard005 I watched your part 1, I enjoyed it. My only criticism is try to level the audio, when it was going between dialogue and the music that you cut in and out, the music was super loud. I had to keep turning the volume up and down. Normally, not an issue, I would just let it blast lol But I was at work and trying to be quiet hahahaha otherwise the video was great!

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I debated making that comment lol But I'm glad it's not just me haha

@Wizzard005 I watched your part 1, I enjoyed it. My only criticism is try to level the audio, when it was going between dialogue and the music that you cut in and out, the music was super loud. I had to keep turning the volume up and down. Normally, not an issue, I would just let it blast lol But I was at work and trying to be quiet hahahaha otherwise the video was great!
thank you for this, ya, she likes to use a osmo action for filming but it doesnt have a external mic, so its hard to use.. i feel we have the mic thing worked out for our next video, going to do a review of our Roam Tent now that we have spent a few nights in it :)

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I enjoyed part 1. When I have some time, I will watch part 2. I really like your JTs build. Keep up the great work!

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I enjoyed part 1. When I have some time, I will watch part 2. I really like your JTs build. Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much , we love our build. And love the fact we are doing ok :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
part 2 is online, Lite Brite has one and two online too.. Part one is us getting stuck and smashing a rock kinda, got to use our Smitty Built X20 it was amazing...

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
What’s the underside of your glad look like now?
Sponsored