Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Just a small pet peeve to share. Even before SEMA, it is shocking how many darn top notch companies have not updated their web sites so we can specify "2020" "Gladiator" when shopping for parts. Really poor business. Many of these top notch parts providers are showing us great products on YouTube and they don't even have their web pages updated yet.

Same problem is happening now with SEMA. You can see a product that catches your interest, go to the web site and 1, it's not their yet or 2, same as above, you can't search for the JT?

I can understand it for some of the smaller companies, to a degree, but not some of the larger ones. I won't name names, but I am sure many of you have seen this.

Oh Well.
Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Is it because a lot of the items at SEMA are still in development? Most of the items I’ve seen are saying an anticipated release for next quarter.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Just a small pet peeve to share. Even before SEMA, it is shocking how many darn top notch companies have not updated their web sites so we can specify "2020" "Gladiator" when shopping for parts. Really poor business. Many of these top notch parts providers are showing us great products on YouTube and they don't even have their web pages updated yet.

Same problem is happening now with SEMA. You can see a product that catches your interest, go to the web site and 1, it's not their yet or 2, same as above, you can't search for the JT?

I can understand it for some of the smaller companies, to a degree, but not some of the larger ones. I won't name names, but I am sure many of you have seen this.

Oh Well.
I agree. It kind of drives me nuts too. It's not like the JT is a surprise addition to the Jeep lineup. Everyone knew it was coming.

Is it because a lot of the items at SEMA are still in development? Most of the items I’ve seen are saying an anticipated release for next quarter.
I agree with this too. Most of the products are still in development BUT...the platform for which they are being designed is already available and so too should the classification of such be available on their websites. Laziness or oversight on account of lack of production is off-putting. A simple place holder page with "coming soon" is at least an attempt to be proactive in the marketing.
Sponsored