Weird Glitch with RSE steps

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Passenger side just "died" as it was deploying. I was able to reset it with direct 12V power application and reconnect it... Any idea what it could have caused it? My theory maybe auto motor shut-off if it got bound. The passenger side isn't used much compared to driver. I did see the notes about lubricating joints so I'm going to be more diligent about that.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

robburns76

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max tow
i dont have an answer to your question, but have you hit up their support? they were pretty responsive for me when my driver side would work normally sometimes, sometimes wouldn't lock in the down position and sometimes wouldn't pull up all the way. They warrantied it, so shipped the drivers side back to them for a full rebuild. only cost the shipping to them.

OP
OP
RidinDirty

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
i dont have an answer to your question, but have you hit up their support? they were pretty responsive for me when my driver side would work normally sometimes, sometimes wouldn't lock in the down position and sometimes wouldn't pull up all the way. They warrantied it, so shipped the drivers side back to them for a full rebuild. only cost the shipping to them.
Thanks its working for now but will keep any eye on it.
Sponsored