Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
  • Banned
So I want to put wireless charging pad in the little cubby under the window switches. I have a pad that I think fits decently but I want to epoxy it to the little pad in that opening. As I hate permanent alterations I wanted to order a new one so I popped it out to see the part number. Two issues, First the part number doesn’t come up at all anywhere I can see (someone please post up if I’m just missing it somewhere), and second it looks like there’s an area to stamp in production date of the part, did someone just go wild mad at their boss on mine? Anyone else have this too?
Jeep Gladiator What’s the deal with this trim piece? 0E20CEAE-5012-4135-9BC2-EEFA5A7A61AD
Sponsored

OP
OP
BamaJeepTruck

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
  • Banned
It’s the single bin. Thanks for the link! All I really need is the rubber pad that clicks into the bin, but at that price I’ll just get the whole thing. Thanks!
Edit- after looking at the exploded view part 33 is the one I need! Thanks for helping me find it.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
It’s the single bin. Thanks for the link! All I really need is the rubber pad that clicks into the bin, but at that price I’ll just get the whole thing. Thanks!
Careful, the mat is a separate piece, doesn't come with the bin.
Sponsored