First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Mirrors for Mopar tube doors?
Hi Steve,

I do not believe there is a solution for this. Mopar released part # 82215331AB months ago but based on the design the upper hinge would need to be utilized however if the doors are in place I cannot see how this would be possible.

Here is a link to the mirrors https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215331ab.html
And to the install sheet https://www.allmoparparts.com/docs/82215331AB.pdf

If you currently own tube doors perhaps you can confirm my thoughts. I cannot get a straight answer from mopar. If you would be willing to test and report back we will offer you an additional discount. Let me know

- Benny

3ffi3nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
- Benny
[/QUOTE]
Hi Steve,

I do not believe there is a solution for this. Mopar released part # 82215331AB months ago but based on the design the upper hinge would need to be utilized however if the doors are in place I cannot see how this would be possible.

Here is a link to the mirrors https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215331ab.html
And to the install sheet https://www.allmoparparts.com/docs/82215331AB.pdf

If you currently own tube doors perhaps you can confirm my thoughts. I cannot get a straight answer from mopar. If you would be willing to test and report back we will offer you an additional discount. Let me know

- Benny
The mount for the mirror appears to cover the top of the hinge that the tube door would use. I am pretty sure this won't work. At one time there was a listing in Mopar performance catalogue for part #7072562AA that was mirrors designed for the tube doors. I was hoping that they finally released this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
The mount for the mirror appears to cover the top of the hinge that the tube door would use. I am pretty sure this won't work. At one time there was a listing in Mopar performance catalogue for part #7072562AA that was mirrors designed for the tube doors. I was hoping that they finally released this.
[/QUOTE]

Looks like we agree on that part number not working. The 77072562AA has not been released and has an ETA of 7/1/21. Lets hope this will be the solution we need.

- Benny

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

https://www.allmoparparts.com/
-18 x 9 Forged Aluminum Dual Purpose Wheels with same or better GVWR....and lighter than cast!
-Aluminum front and rear bumpers...Front-winch capable...and lighter than steel bumpers.
-Aluminum power steps.

Sponsored

3ffi3nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
Looks like we agree on that part number not working. The 77072562AA has not been released and has an ETA of 7/1/21. Lets hope this will be the solution we need.

- Benny
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for checking. Fingers crossed for 7/1!

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

https://www.allmoparparts.com/
And then there's the coilover suspension you need to have for the front of the JT Diesel, which should fix the lack of travel many have experienced, as noted on this forum. Really just need them for the front...note: I said need, not desire, like or want. Rear can stay with same set-up to continue handling heavy loads...rear coilover suspension would be a desire, like, want.

Ok, think that's all for today...the easy stuff...Being a member of a Malcom Baldrige winning Organization, my expectations are high...2 months? OK, given the problems with supply and personnel in our present environment, 6 months. See ya then. Gitter Done!

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Good afternoon, I was looking for your cost for the heavy duty rock rails.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Good afternoon, I was looking for your cost for the heavy duty rock rails.
Sorry Brandon we do not sell/ship these. They often get damaged in transit and shipping them freight makes the purchase cost prohibitive.

- Benny

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Benny, looking for the AC dash controls with heated seat buttons. also do you have any knowledge of the seat heater module (I assume under the passenger seat like a WK2) and/or wiring to said module?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny, looking for the AC dash controls with heated seat buttons. also do you have any knowledge of the seat heater module (I assume under the passenger seat like a WK2) and/or wiring to said module?
Hi Tony,

Im gonna need your VIN plus clarification on what options your adding if any.

The HSM has 2 versions
W Htd steering wheel 68510873AA
W/O Htd steering wheel 68510872AA

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Dear @AllMoparParts.com
Would you be able to find the part number for metric gauge overlays for the instrument cluster? I need at least the right hand one that will display the speedo in kmh rather than mph. For 2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thank you
If you can get me a VIN with the cluster your looking for I can get you the part # however we do not supply them. Just to clarify it would not be an overlay but a complete cluster.

- Benny

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Good morning, I have a 2020 sport. I would like to upgrade to the satin black grill. I know I need the surrounds as well. Can you tell me your price and part numbers for each. In the pic I attached its 4,7, and 8 I believe but correct me if im wrong. Other than that it should be straight forward correct?

grill pic.png
Sponsored