Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I'd add it too. Pretty satisfied with my Vortex monocular. And where is "what you won't bring"? no wife, please in that case :)
I have a few vortex scopes and they are great!

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
We are a company that maximizes storage inside Jeeps and we are planning on traveling to a few events this year/ general wheeling trips, with that we were trying to plan our load out. That brought us to the question what does everyone else do. So we wanted to know what is it you all bring with you in and or on your Jeep. Is there so weird gear you bring with you every time and never need?

We will start with our growing list.

1. FAK
  2. Recovery gear
    1. soft shackles
    2. straps
    3. Snatch block
  3. Firearm(s)
  4. Spare Magazines
  5. Large Knife
  6. Multitool
  7. Air Down/Up gear
  8. Tools (working on this now)
  9. Maps
  10. GRMS Radio
  11. Flashlights x3
  12. Element Fire suppression x2
  13. Hand saw
  14. Snacks
  15. Zipties
  16. Lighters
  17. Camera Equipment
  18. Cables for Charges
  19. ?????
P1000062.jpg

20191208_105033.jpg
I also bring a Chainsaw (Small Stihl @ 6lbs), a Dewalt Hedger, and I see you have maps, but along with my phone, I have 2 GPS's mounted. Spot lights, not just flash lights. Bear Spray (used for people too, Id' prefer to have a less than lethal repellant on hand as well as my firearms) fire extinguisher and basic 3 season survival gear (Usually in a backpack, similar to a Bug Out Bag) LED road flares that can be seen for miles. USB-solar chargers, small Pure Sign Wave inverter (Inside the cab, mounted) and a Jump-it of some kind. Fuel cans (2-5 gallon Jerry cans, DOT approved, no cheap ass RotoPax), Portable Fuel pump so I don't have to unlock and un-mount my Jerry cans & Lots of recovery gear, HAM radio as well as GMRS, and much much more. Other than that, you guys are getting the hang of it. Ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.