Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a blackhorse rollbar back in Sept 2020 and its been great. Noticed 1 section rusting on the back drivers side tube back in Sept of 2022 and reached out to them to ask what the finish warranty was.

They replied and said it was 3 years from date of purchase and just needed original receipt, VIN number, and pics of rust area
I provided that back in Oct 2022. They came back and said its covered, gave me a claim number, and said we'll get back with you.

Since then its been radio silent. i don't have any problem with waiting if they are having supply issues, but just reply to my message giving me a update. I don't care if you say we're still waiting and an approx date of XXXX is what we are shooting for.

I'm not one of those guys who stand over a mechanic while they work or to email or call every day saying when will my shit be done, but I have emailed them 2x since Oct and have never heard anything from them.

Is it the end of the world where the rust is on this particular part? No.. Can I steel wool it and respray it? Yes. But that's not the point. The point is to stand behind a product that people spend their hard earned money on.
Jeep Gladiator What happened to Blackhorse? Rust on drivers side bar 2
Jeep Gladiator What happened to Blackhorse? Rust on drivers side rear bar

I noticed Blackhorse hasn't posted anything to the forum since June of 2022.

@blackhorseoffroad where are you??
Sponsored

Y-Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Watching this as the Classic Pro Roll Bar is high on my list, but I don't like when a company ghosts an owner.

Have you tried calling them?

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Watching this as the Classic Pro Roll Bar is high on my list, but I don't like when a company ghosts an owner.

Have you tried calling them?
I have not as I am trying to respect their workload. and just trying through email. Should I? Probably yes, and their email reply has a number to call, so maybe I will on Monday.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I am trying to respect their workload
Respect is a two way street. They aren't respecting their established customers, I don't see why you owe them anything.

Y-Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
@mtudb24 I agree 100% with @Rahkmalla. I would give them a call, I don't think you come off as the obnoxious type but push them a bit so you can get some resolution.
Sponsored