Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I saw this on the build sheet that I got a link to today - it wasn't on anything else I've seen - not on the printout from the dealer, nothing at all - can't find what Customer Preferred Package 2TG is - is that the frame or something - customers prefer a frame so you get one?

Also this must be the body because every order I've played with, including mine, has 24G - so I guess that's a customer preferred package, too?

All other options/codes the dealer plugged in expanded and showed what was in that package - these two say nothing.

I think it' also cool they are including springs! I supposed workers these days would forget them if it wasn't specified that they include springs.

Also I see FAM: JT Tracking: 90730J21 and a couple of others similar.
Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
I saw this on the build sheet that I got a link to today - it wasn't on anything else I've seen - not on the printout from the dealer, nothing at all - can't find what Customer Preferred Package 2TG is - is that the frame or something - customers prefer a frame so you get one?

Also this must be the body because every order I've played with, including mine, has 24G - so I guess that's a customer preferred package, too?

All other options/codes the dealer plugged in expanded and showed what was in that package - these two say nothing.

I think it' also cool they are including springs! I supposed workers these days would forget them if it wasn't specified that they include springs.

Also I see FAM: JT Tracking: 90730J21 and a couple of others similar.
Internal coding for the Gladiator...could have used and x or any other letter but they have used that one for a few years now...

24G is the order package code...

Fam JT is the Jeep JT Gladiator Family of vehicles, Sport Sport S Overland Rubicon etc.

Tracking is the number it will be tracked in the plant with...not the dealer order number or associated with the VIN...

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Internal coding for the Gladiator...could have used and x or any other letter but they have used that one for a few years now...

24G is the order package code...

Fam JT is the Jeep JT Gladiator Family of vehicles, Sport Sport S Overland Rubicon etc.

Tracking is the number it will be tracked in the plant with...not the dealer order number or associated with the VIN...
This is direct from the "Equipment listing" I got a link to today -

FAM: JT TRACKING: 90418J21 MY:2020
FAM: JT TRACKING: 90718J26 MY:2020
FAM: JT TRACKING: 90730J38 MY:2020
Customer Preferred Package 2TG
Customer Preferred Package 24G

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT

FAM: JT TRACKING: 90418J21 MY:2020
FAM: JT TRACKING: 90718J26 MY:2020
FAM: JT TRACKING: 90730J38 MY:2020
Customer Preferred Package 24G
I would guess that you have options that are outsourced...

Mine had 5 total tracking numbers ....

Bed liner
Tonneau cover
Painted Hardtop
Painted Fenders

I am just spitballing on those but they are items that I have on mine and when it was in KZ it was being moved around alot...

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT

Just looked up one of our Overlands and this is what it shows

2TGA Customer Preferred Package 2TG

Sponsored

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I would guess that you have options that are outsourced...

Mine had 5 total tracking numbers ....

Bed liner
Tonneau cover
Painted Hardtop
Painted Fenders

I am just spitballing on those but they are items that I have on mine and when it was in KZ it was being moved around alot...
Yes to all of those - bedliner, tonneau cover, painted hard top, painted fenders.

Thanks for all the helpful info.

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just looked up one of our Overlands and this is what it shows

2TGA Customer Preferred Package 2TG
So that could be code for the Overland "package". That makes sense if so.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Yes to all of those - bedliner, tonneau cover, painted hard top, painted fenders.

Thanks for all the helpful info.
Not a problem...when you get your rig come out to Granger and show it to me I office in the Ford Building and work from 6 to 4

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not a problem...when you get your rig come out to Granger and show it to me I office in the Ford Building and work from 6 to 4
Common interests - I started as a mechanic in my early to mid teens, college for automotive, worked years in the field, then life changes meant a move and job changes....... worked IT at Compressor Controls Corp - networking and security, then at Principal in top IT department, then for State of Iowa, network admin, security admin. Retired from there, back to cars again but on my own time in my own shop as I please.

I sort of wish I'd have dealt with Granger this time around as I was totally pleased with how I was treated on my F250 back in 95 but I keep forgetting they are there. I grew up in Perry. My Dad lived in Perry until he died. He took his 04 WJ there for service, may have taken his 2010 white Ford Ranger there, too.... in fact I think I have copies of the last service invoice for that truck as I used it to prove mileage and fight the insurance company when the low-balled the numbers on that truck.

Anyway, will do. Granger is only about 45 minutes from me.
Sponsored