First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, Chevy Camaro SS, HD Wideglide
Occupation
Farmer
I live in Iowa and honestly will not be using this Gladiator on trails. But will be driving lots of gravel and dirt roads and will be in the snow and ice. I do like my factory Falken tires, but since I sold my Chevy truck I have now decided to put a lift and bigger tires and rims on the Gladiator. Also lift advice would be great. Will be doing the work myself since I do have a two post shop lift.
Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
IMOP BFG AT KO2S, I’ve had them in many light trail rigs and daily drivers. They last between 45,000 miles to 60,000 (that was on an XJ). I pick load range D for better longevity but lately o keep getting c load range and they are so smooth and quiet.
Lift is so subjective and there are tons of posts on here with pictures. Do a search for more options.

I am going with 3.5” Rubicon (… Rubicon… 🤣) Express sport lift (so much is on back order and this was available). I’ve had the Rubicon lifts on several jeeps and they are easily tuned by adding adjustable control arms and shocks. Out of the box this lift is supposed to be pretty good. I will let you know after 10/25.

I went with 37” BFG AT KO2s and they fit well enough on the sport s JT max tow with no lift to drive interstate no problem. I don’t have any rub even lock to lock with steering. IMOP it looks too stuffed and will rub off road I am sure.

you could do a Small 2” lift and add Rubicon fender flares as well.
A 37” BFG AT measures about 35.5 at 36 psi

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
I'm a fan of AEV lifts.. 2.5" Dual Sport on my JKU and running Toyo Open Country ATIII in 35x12.50/17s..
Also had Falken Wildpeak AT3s in 285/70s before .. Both were good highway and Snow in Pa.. did Rausch Creek and they worked well in the mud and rocks.

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I am trying Goodyear Ultraterrains this time. I'm pretty happy with them so far. Wanted Duratracs, couldn't get them as they were backordered.

For lift, I'm running the Clayton 2.5" Ride Right. Gives you adjustable front uppers for caster adjustments. Also gives you adjustable front and rear track bars to get the axles centered. Also front and rear sway bar links. Shocks are separate, so you get to choose those.

Ultraterrain on JT.jpg
Sponsored