Sponsored

Where’s my VON

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
I put my deposit down last Saturday for a Factory ordered Willys....still haven’t received a VON or VIN. How long should this take? I am in Canada for what it’s worth.

It thought it would be a breeze waiting, but I am
already anxious for it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
It’ll be 2 weeks on Saturday and still don’t have a number. Is this normal??

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
You are going to need to get your VON from the ordering dealer before you can inquire about your VIN with Jeep customer service. At least that is the way it works in the USA.

In my experience, Canada does things different just for the sake of being different so your mileage may vary.

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
You are going to need to get your VON from the ordering dealer before you can inquire about your VIN with Jeep customer service. At least that is the way it works in the USA.

In my experience, Canada does things different just for the sake of being different so your mileage may vary.
Thanks. I have reached out to the dealer a few times requesting the VON or VIN. I am more concerned with the time....is it normal to take this long?

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks. I have reached out to the dealer a few times requesting the VON or VIN. I am more concerned with the time....is it normal to take this long?
I've ordered a JKU, JLU and JT and had my VON within 24 hours each time. This is in the US and I know some things are different in Canada, but I would want a good explanation from my dealer why I didn't have a VON.
Are they not replying to you, or telling you its not created yet, or telling you something else?

On my JT order the dealer provided the VON 10 minutes after I confirmed I wanted him to place the order. He sent the "POC" Priced Order Confirmation showing my build, that the scheduling priority was a "Sold Order" and the status was a BA-Pending order and the VON was listed at the top as soon as he submitted the order. Maybe it doesn't exist in Canada, but I would ask for it.

The VIN might take longer, though all of mine have been available within 48 hours, but I'm under the impression the VON is generated as soon as the dealer puts in a sold order.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
I've ordered a JKU, JLU and JT and had my VON within 24 hours each time. This is in the US and I know some things are different in Canada, but I would want a good explanation from my dealer why I didn't have a VON.
Are they not replying to you, or telling you its not created yet, or telling you something else?

On my JT order the dealer provided the VON 10 minutes after I confirmed I wanted him to place the order. He sent the "POC" Priced Order Confirmation showing my build, that the scheduling priority was a "Sold Order" and the status was a BA-Pending order and the VON was listed at the top as soon as he submitted the order. Maybe it doesn't exist in Canada, but I would ask for it.

The VIN might take longer, though all of mine have been available within 48 hours, but I'm under the impression the VON is generated as soon as the dealer puts in a sold order.
Just keep telling me it is not ready yet. I know Canada seems to do shit ass backwards at times with Vehicles. I will reach out again. Thanks!

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys

Finally got my VON. Do I contact Jeep cares to get the vin?

Last edited:

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Finally for my VON. Do I contact Jeep cares to get the vin?
I was able to get my VIN from the chat by providing the VON. I think some chat employees want the VON and VIN before they’ll discuss the order, but if you get the right one they can definitely do it.

Sponsored

glassjawkid32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Well, apparently Canadians are screwed.

Jeep Gladiator Where’s my VON 58575936-D00C-45B1-8085-0213EE84F282
Bummer maybe if you search for the Canadian chat they can at least give you the vin. I notice they only mention status updates in the first response but no elaboration on the vin in second. Could simply be because it's US chat for the VIN. just speculation here though.

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Bummer maybe if you search for the Canadian chat they can at least give you the vin. I notice they only mention status updates in the first response but no elaboration on the vin in second. Could simply be because it's US chat for the VIN. just speculation here though.
I will try. But it sounds not likely
Sponsored