Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
OK, New Gladiator owner here......Hell, I've never even owned a Jeep before, so pardon me if I don't know everything about them.
2020 Sports S in Sting-Gray with the HD towing package. Planning on retiring to the Delaware shore from somewhere in the swamps of Jersey, and the Jeep will mostly be used as a daily driver, and trips onto the beach for um.........fishing......yea, that's it ! Fishing !
The Jeeps stance (rake) kinda bugs me a bit. What's a good size leveling kit ? 1"....1.5"...... 2" ?? Should I just do the spring spacers, or the go the whole shock/ drop arm kit ? I plan on going to an absolute maximum of 35's, so I'm gonna also need some recommendations on a good tire for sand use......I know most M/T's aren't good for the sand, but I've been hearing a lot of good about the Patagonia M/T's. Any suggestions here would be helpful. Also, what's everybody like for running boards.....my Jeep didn't come with any, so I'll need to find a set of them too ! Any other Mods you seasoned veterans can suggest would be helpful too......I know wheels are a "personal" thing, as my son and I have been arguing over them since I bought the Jeep home !!! LOL Thanks Peeps !
Sponsored