Where is Maximus-3 and its racking?? Helllooooo, McMaximus

Armsbearer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave, 2021 JL Willys, 2014 MB GL63 AMG
Occupation
Software Design Engineer
I got the overland rack and had no issues throughout the installation as mentioned above. It took some time and re reading the installation instructions to make sure I was doing it right. Sure the hardware could of been labeled, but a few extra minutes to figure it out was not the end of the world.

Love all their products. So far have the roof rack, overland rack, and just ordered the deck system for the back
Thanks for the info. I am very interested in this overland bed rack also. Was there any drilling required to install it?
Sponsored

OVRLND_G8R

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
Thanks for the info. I am very interested in this overland bed rack also. Was there any drilling required to install it?
yes. 4 (if I remember correctly) simple holes that needed to be drilled to attach the rack to the bed. Easy to line up when using the rack as your guide and you simply use a nut on the other side to bolt it. Very easy and simple.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I absolutely love the look of this setup and asked to be notified when they became available and was but backed out because for the price I wasn’t sure there was enough additional accessories and support based on the mounting hole options on the sides. Still considering it. Debating now on form (this) vs more function (at the moment) ZRoadz or Rebel Offroad, at least in my opinion. Still love the look 100%!

AirbusDriver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Pilot
Anyone try a cheap tonneau under this thing? Too bad nothing official as the rack looks great.
Sponsored