Why the High Altitude?

brock40

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I like my Ha! First Jeep, and I liked the luxury that came with it, and imo having everything painted looks much better. Although, I might go with a black front bumper in the future

I'm not hitting the famous Rubicon Trail, rather going out to the beach and trail riding to go camping. So, the HA takes care of this with some luxury.

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? IMG_0052
Sponsored

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Mojave on order
Occupation
Engineer
Guy walks into a bakery and wants a birthday cake. He starts thinking: chocolate, vanilla, frosting, filling, hmmm what to choose. He prefers vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. A lot of frosting. Oh and put a couple birthday decorations on top. The baker tells him a lot of that stuff is extra cost. No problem he says.

He purchases his cake and sees guys standing behind him telling him he bought the wrong cake. Too much frosting. Too many decorations.

The guy tells them it's not their effing birthday.

Enjoy your High Altitudes every which way you want. It's a Jeep. It's a Gladiator. Nobody should care if you have painted bumpers or God for bid 20" rims. Enjoy your ride. :jk:
Wonderful metaphor! Letā€™s all strive to never be the second guy in lineā€¦. I see the appeal of the HA or any trim level, though I do find myself biting my tongue when I see any cake decorated with angry eyes/grumpers šŸ˜…

DKR GLD8OR

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 4dr Willys JT high altitude
Occupation
Self Employed
We decided on a Gladiator to flat tow behind a motorhome. I originally was getting an Overland until the dealership employee was getting gas and wrecked it. Being that I only buy white, the only white Gladiator they had was a High Altitude. I liked it, the interior and all the paint but didnā€™t want to tow it thinking the painted bumpers might get rock chips. Got it anyway and get tons of compliments wherever we go

20D1C386-A3B0-4AAF-8308-D57B6290F7BB.jpeg

BBF90F45-4FEE-4240-843E-463DED86CC38.jpeg

3353DD1E-B813-4C99-BD5F-13247762C0B1.jpeg

607624C8-D51C-4634-87A4-7A6847A65904.jpeg

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
The only thing I donā€™t like about the HA is that it doesnā€™t say Rubicon across the hood.

Sponsored

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon

Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator

BlackBessy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Director of Paid Marketing
It will be interesting how I fit in with this Jeep crew. I'm a badgeless, graphicless, nameless type of vehicle owner. Owned mine for a week. First removal I got around to today was dealership badge removal on tailgate. Gladiator stickers next. Indifferent currently on the "Jeep" emblems on tailgate currently, but likely will go.

OP
OP
jonb06

jonb06

First Name
Jon B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
It will be interesting how I fit in with this Jeep crew. I'm a badgeless, graphicless, nameless type of vehicle owner. Owned mine for a week. First removal I got around to today was dealership badge removal on tailgate. Gladiator stickers next. Indifferent currently on the "Jeep" emblems on tailgate currently, but likely will go.
I'm a fan of the "clean" look myself and will be debadging when the weather breaks. I'm so glad Jeep didn't put anything on the grill. Only thing about the one on the tailgate is that is leaves two holes.

BlackBessy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Director of Paid Marketing
I'm a fan of the "clean" look myself and will be debadging when the weather breaks. I'm so glad Jeep didn't put anything on the grill. Only thing about the one on the tailgate is that is leaves two holes.
Oof, thanks for the heads up.... I'll opt out of the tailgate emblems removal then, not a fan of leaving two exposed holes. Certainly to each there own, Jeep crowd has to be the biggest personalization crowd around, so I get all the added emblems/naming across the hood, etc..... but a super no-no for my own taste

OP
OP
jonb06

jonb06

First Name
Jon B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Love my HA on 37s

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 1EBE93C2-2B8B-432C-946E-D5157AA4D7FA

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 1EBE93C2-2B8B-432C-946E-D5157AA4D7FA
Wow! Looks great! How does it ride compared to stock? I'm scared to death of ruining the ride quality like I did when I modify the suspension in my challenger.
Sponsored