Sponsored

Wireless Cameras

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
What's everyone using for wireless cameras to see behind their campers? Going to be going cross country in a 19' x 8', even with the tow mirrors, still can't see much. Would be nice to have something so I can check behind it.
Sponsored

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Rear view mirror with built in dash cam (front) and wired (rear)camera is also a good option. You can actually buy a wire extension to install the camera behind your trailer and not worry about losing signal.
Now for the wireless one:
I also have a yada backup camera that's wireless. It came with a small color monitor. Camera can be mounted by a powerful magnet that can be mounted behind the tt. It can also be wired for power or can be charged for wireless setup. It's so easy to move the camera around from the back of tt, to the front of your truck bumper area as long as there's a metal surface to mount the magnetic camera!
The wired unit I got from Amazon is about 2 years old. The yada unit is almost 4 years old. Both are still working flawlessly!

Jpeazy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4x4 w/ Max Tow
Occupation
USN
Rear view mirror with built in dash cam (front) and wired (rear)camera is also a good option. You can actually buy a wire extension to install the camera behind your trailer and not worry about losing signal.
Now for the wireless one:
I also have a yada backup camera that's wireless. It came with a small color monitor. Camera can be mounted by a powerful magnet that can be mounted behind the tt. It can also be wired for power or can be charged for wireless setup. It's so easy to move the camera around from the back of tt, to the front of your truck bumper area as long as there's a metal surface to mount the magnetic camera!
The wired unit I got from Amazon is about 2 years old. The yada unit is almost 4 years old. Both are still working flawlessly!
do you have links for both?

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
do you have links for both?
Check this out at Amazon
TOGUARD Backup Camera for Cars 7" Mirror Dash Cam Touch Screen 1080P Rear View Mirror Camera Front and Rear Dual Lens with Waterproof Reversing Camera Parking Assistance https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DGS11C...abc_P9P7WMWSFTJHZHW42WRC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

There are better options now, wider screens. Contact seller about accessory: wire extension for the rear camera.

The yada brand I got it from Costco. See attached pics for model #.

20210520_164406.jpg

20210520_164425.jpg

Buck1ze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My trailer was pre-wired so I went with the:

Furrion Vision S 4.3 Inch Wireless RV Backup System with 1 Rear Sharkfin Camera, Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle - FOS43TASF

Took 5 minutes to install. Works flawlessly.

Sponsored

Jaydenn

First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Gladiator Rubicon
You can buy a rearview backup camera. I have bought the Haloview Handy 10 weirless backup camra, it workes well. The signal is stable and imgae quality is very high. :involve:

jt_southwest

First Name
Bil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Jeep JKUR
My trailer was pre-wired so I went with the:

Furrion Vision S 4.3 Inch Wireless RV Backup System with 1 Rear Sharkfin Camera, Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle - FOS43TASF

Took 5 minutes to install. Works flawlessly.
We run the same and it’s been great for us.
Sponsored