First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
retired
No but my Gladiator came from Cortese Jeep in Rochester, NY due to Covid in 2020 and the plant
shutdown, my local dealer did an online search for the closest match.

Looking to get Lost

First Name
Morbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Scheduler
My standard adventure zone stretches from Venango County pa to erie, and following rt 86 into elk state forest and all the other forests in between. We put on over 50000 miles since August lol Since getting her it's so hard to stay home! Any chance I get I find a way to get lost around here.

Alpine Warthog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 98 XJ
Occupation
Retired USAF Police Officer
Just south of the Border in PA. Used to work in Lakewood. You'll get more people to pipe up if you post this in the Mid-Atlantic forum tho

Sponsored

Scott L

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon Gecko
Occupation
Depends who you ask
Have family in Rochester (grew up there) so am up that way pretty regularly. Though TBH glad I don’t live in NY any longer.

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
I'm a longtime WNY resident out of the area right now, but will be there for a chunk of May, June and July. I hope to map out a few places to get lost in WNY and Northern PA. There's a guy on YouTube who runs a lot of trails in the Allegheny National Forest. I might try to follow some of his tracks and see what I find.

The trick for central and WNY is to look for remote seasonal roads that cut through public land. I've followed hundreds of miles of them in CNY, and some of them are good wheeling and a lot of them have free campsites marked along the way. The state doesn't advertise them, I assume to keep city folk in Subarus from calling for tow trucks all the time, but they're out there.

Alpine Warthog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 98 XJ
Occupation
Retired USAF Police Officer
Check for warren country wranglers on Facebook. We have a top less run in May. Some years we even get to drive across the Kinzua Dam
Sponsored