Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Since I didn’t see a Bright White Club, I thought I’d start one. I’ve been waiting for Jeep to make this truck since that first concept way back in 2005. At the time I had a 95YJ 5spd, rear seat removed (used as a truck) and a 2004 TJ 5spd, used as DD etc. in 2008 after waiting for the gladiator and sadly still none, I bought a Frontier. Loved it, lost it to fire last December. Thankfully I waited to get a truck, so here we are! Will be used as DD, summer grass cutting/trash removal side job, home project material hauler, beach toy (drive on, surfing, paddleboarding, kayaks, coolers, etc) and truck camping adventures. We are trading in wife’s JLU Sahara for JT. Will take the 33” Falken AT3w/fuel hostage 3 combo and put on the truck. Would love to get the Overland with body colored top (on the truck I think it gives it a very retro feel that I love) and use the sun rider for hardtop so our Dog has more shade, but with lower payload, I’m not sure that’s the best option. So next possibility would be Sport S with max tow package. Love the Rubicon but wouldnt really use it as intended, and most likely way out of our price range. Question is: If adding the 2” mopar lift, would that increase the payload with more heavy duty springs and shocks? Thanks!

8F6C5600-D29F-4087-8EF0-768D04AEDFF8.jpeg
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I'm in!

Similar story here. Like a lot of us, seeing that first beautiful green 2 door Jeep truck with the high side tire cemented JT in my brain.

Considered a resto, but went with Comanche delivered from across states - it was almost perfect. Non opening wing triangle windows was all that was missing. 5 speed. My first was a 97 Sahara. Holy shit, that thing did Everything. I'm loving the Liberty Limited's for awhile, as the fake news continued about JT.

Thought I was an Overland dude but I need the beefy axles & running gear because badass jeep Truck before pretty looks; wide track because I think it will sit better and steadier.

Now, I want JTSS in white.Think I'll transplant a plush 80's caddy interior, that being ah-leather, to get my big bench seat which will be made to fold flat into an inside sleeping bed.

The bright white exterior is partly because I am older and partly because it matches inside and outside best, and partly because I've had the other colors.

Payment determines timing, but man I am ready!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in!

Similar story here. Like a lot of us, seeing that first beautiful green 2 door Jeep truck with the high side tire cemented JT in my brain.

Considered a resto, but went with Comanche delivered from across states - it was almost perfect. Non opening wing triangle windows was all that was missing. 5 speed. My first was a 97 Sahara. Holy shit, that thing did Everything. I'm loving the Liberty Limited's for awhile, as the fake news continued about JT.

Thought I was an Overland dude but I need the beefy axles & running gear because badass jeep Truck before pretty looks; wide track because I think it will sit better and steadier.

Now, I want JTSS in white.Think I'll transplant a plush 80's caddy interior, that being ah-leather, to get my big bench seat which will be made to fold flat into an inside sleeping bed.

The bright white exterior is partly because I am older and partly because it matches inside and outside best, and partly because I've had the other colors.

Payment determines timing, but man I am ready!!!

Yea I think the wider stance is better and I need the payload really! I was thinking overland more for the body colored items verses the pretttyness, AND the leather seats with the dog are awesome! Though In my Willy,s JK I put Bartac seat covers and I LOVE them, both fo the dog hair being able to just be brushed off as well as the occasional pop up shower with the top off... you just need to wipe with a towel and you are pretty much dry... the Rubicon offers both those features but I’m pretty sure the rubicon is out of range for us... I like how you are thinking with the bench seat folded to an inside sleeping platform.... and same for us..cost will be the big factor for when... and I’m PAST ready!!! Can’t wait!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yea I think the wider stance is better and I need the payload really! I was thinking overland more for the body colored items verses the pretttyness, AND the leather seats with the dog are awesome! Though In my Willy,s JK I put Bartac seat covers and I LOVE them, both fo the dog hair being able to just be brushed off as well as the occasional pop up shower with the top off... you just need to wipe with a towel and you are pretty much dry... the Rubicon offers both those features but I’m pretty sure the rubicon is out of range for us... I like how you are thinking with the bench seat folded to an inside sleeping platform.... and same for us..cost will be the big factor for when... and I’m PAST ready!!! Can’t wait!
Sure, I do love a pretty Jeep, but first it has to do it's work. Maybe 'class' is a better word for overland. It is all about price for me, I'm getting factory every whatever I can afford and will bolt on the rest later. Shoot me if I ever pay fitty for a jeep, even OTD, my whole ancestors would roll over.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Dude that is so freakin' beautiful. Thank you. Not getting it, but like that clean white top!

OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Your welcome (from Instagram)

44ACED12-69B4-4E54-89E0-04E717474006.jpeg
Ugh!! I’ve been leaning towards Firecracker Red and have never owned a red vehicle. I have owned many white trucks and it is my preferred color choice. The stock configuration on Jeep.com just wasn’t doing it for me so I decided I was all in on red. Now you share this and I back! Thank you!!

OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Put our wheels, rack and board on....
C6454ABC-AB54-40ED-A53F-09ADFA5FE62D.jpeg

OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Each model in white comparison...
D90790C1-BA78-4880-8B1F-684FB6C3344D.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Love the color match top with black fenders.
That’s my favorite too... though a hard combo to purchase... I can’t afford a rubicon and the overland can’t come with black fenders, so I’m Either gonna be painting/ or purchasing the white top after the fact with a sport s or if an overland ends up being a possibility then swapping the body colored for black at a later time.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Each model in white comparison...
D90790C1-BA78-4880-8B1F-684FB6C3344D.jpeg
They all work, all look sharp, but each is different! I don't have a choice. As a max tow and low tech guy, Rubi doesnt enter the equation for me and means sport or sport S. Thought hard about paint but keeping fenders and top black for now, factory. We need to see it in the wild to make final decisions. That white top is killer though...

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That’s my favorite too... though a hard combo to purchase... I can’t afford a rubicon and the overland can’t come with black fenders, so I’m Either gonna be painting/ or purchasing the white top after the fact with a sport s or if an overland ends up being a possibility then swapping the body colored for black at a later time.
Same. I'll be buying a sport s, and hopefully painting the top at some point.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Do you guys think it will be possible to buy a white top separately? From jeep, from a junk yard, aftermarket? When I looked at all the tops, it seemed like the paint were a different top, though not sure. Also, the color match wasn't perfect which pushed me to keeping the black top. Any way, think a stand-alone is possible?
Sponsored