Sponsored

SWAG Gladiator Pricing

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS?!? WHERE'D YOU HEAR THAT NUMBER??

hahaha
Ok guys, listen up. I have it on good authority it’s going to be 10. Let me explain. My good friend’s brother’s neighbor knows someone who sells used cars that knows a friend of the sister of someone that works at a Jeep dealership. Well, he apparently said he knows a guy. The guy said the max toe package is going to be 10.
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Ok guys, listen up. I have it on good authority it’s going to be 10. Let me explain. My good friend’s brother’s neighbor knows someone who sells used cars that knows a friend of the sister of someone that works at a Jeep dealership. Well, he apparently said he knows a guy. The guy said the max toe package is going to be 10.
10$ is a good deal! I’m in.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Well my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate said he's 80% sure it'll definitely be about $2,000-$4,000, give or take another $3,000 either way.