Sponsored

Spotted 2020 Gladiators for Fast & Furious 9: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)!

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Is that actually Gobi? It looks gray on my monitor. I pictured Gobi more of a tan?
Sponsored

stylindylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited ( JL)
RAD! Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Go Gladiator!

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Is that actually Gobi? It looks gray on my monitor. I pictured Gobi more of a tan?
That's Gobi for sure. Its the same color as some that have been at Auto shows around the country and the launch. Those wheels painted in Gobi look sweet on this machine. What do you think?

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
That's Gobi for sure. Its the same color as some that have been at Auto shows around the country and the launch. Those wheels painted in Gobi look sweet on this machine. What do you think?
Personally not a fan. But I can see why others might like them.

Sponsored

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Great. The movie isn't released until August 2nd. No pricing until then!!

Just kidding. I know June release to dealerships and pricing probably March. Just thought it was funny to tie the price release of an very highly anticipated vehicle with the release of a movie that its in. LOL.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed they de-badged it, looks like Rubicon to me too.... The one on the top had a spare tire mounted in the bed, it looks cool like that... still not fair movies get them before us :)

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
If Gator is an Army green type green then so am I. If it’s a weird washed out green leaning towards blue they can keep it.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I took more pictures today and other video of the underside.. I will upload the pictures now for you guys and do the video tonight

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
91C2CC4B-AE84-408C-B6C5-C1DD15D77219.jpeg
AE04CA59-EF78-432E-BBFA-7354A818020A.png
Hey Wizzard005 thanks much for the great pictures. From looking closely I can see that the front Gladiator does not have a trailer hitch on it like the other one does. It’s the first time that I have ever seen a Gladiator without a trailer hitch on it. Did you by chance take any pictures of the top of the bumper of the Gladiator in the front? Love to see that, would show the area where the license tag would go. I am wondering if you could drop a hitch bolt through the bumper. And I do see a round hole under the bumper where a hitch ball could be bolted through that hole. So please post a picture of the top of the rear bumper of the front truck if you got one.

For everyone’s info it looks like the trailer hitch is bolted on with just two bolts as you can see in the picture I attached. I just zoomed in on one of Wizzard005’s pictures. It may also have a third bolt on the back part of the hitch, can’t see that area too well.

I can’t help but wonder if this is what Jeep considers to be their standard class II hitch or if it’s their class IV hitch or it could have just been a hitch slapped on there for looks for the movie.
Sponsored

Reactions: SKT