Sponsored

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Did anyone notice the Gator JT in the background with the gobi top built like an overland vehicle?

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
This post is directly sent to Mark Allen - design chief for the Gladiator - c'mon Mark -

BUILD THE J-6!!!

Sponsored

kastein

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 MJ, 89 Grand Wagoneer, two 88 MJs, 79 J10 Honcho, 58 Kaiser Jeep M54A2
To all who read this post and support bringing the J-6 to production - PLEASE WRITE A NOTE TO JEEP SUPPORTING PRODUCTION OF THE J-6! The email link through the Jeep webpage is:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/EmailPage.html
Email sent. I've already decided I'm buying a new Jeep truck this fall or winter (my first new vehicle ever, I've only bought used Jeep pickups and a variety of winter beaters so far) and I'd rather have it be a J6 than a JT. Extend cab J6 would be even better but I'll take a J6 given the concepts and production vehicle I see photos of right now.

Dash68

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR
Occupation
Astronaut
FCA should have led the introduction of the Gladiator with the J6 simply because it appears to be more in line with the original intent of the Willy's jeep as well as the Jeep Wrangler. A small, nimble, tough, versatile and simple off road vehicle.

I have been searching for a small off road pickup truck to replace my '94 S10 ZR2 reg. Cab short bed. There are some regular cab short bed Toyota Tacoma's for sale in my area but can only find with a 4 cylinder engine and I am wary about their frame rust issues. I also been looking at buying a used AEV Brute but there asking prices are currently way to high for the base vehicle being at least twelve years old.

The 4 door gladiator is just too big and long to use off road and on the two tracks of northern Michigan where I live. Also, I have a 3/4 ton pick up truck with an 8' box for hauling and towing.

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Realistically how difficult would this be to fab up from a JLU?

Chop the body behind the front seats, add a new rear tub wall to close in the cab, find a Gladiator bed, extend it a little, and toss it on the back. For the top you just need to chop the hard top of a Gladiator and probably fuse it with the freedom panels to make one piece. Seems simple enough right?

starscream

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wranger Rubicon Cosmos Blue
I just sent a note via the Jeep website, too. This is the Jeep pickup I've been waiting for. And the blue is freakin' awesome (looks like the love child of Hydro Blue and Cosmos).

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2 Door Rubicon Recon
Fix the towing issues with a suspension like the jt toss the ecodiesel in it and oh baby I'm there.
Sponsored