Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL/Gladiator on the way!
Occupation
Internet Sales Manager
Proud to be a new summit sponsor for both Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler JL forums

We look forward to providing this community with lots of good information and even more savings! Mac Haik is the largest privately owned auto dealer in Texas and the 29th largest dealer group in the country! Our Georgetown location is a Jeep leader in the Austin area. We do business with out of state customers regularly and offer pick up from the Austin airport as well.

Order your new Jeep Gladiator just the way you always wanted!
Contact me direct for details

We have no dealer add ons for orders or hidden charges (only a $150 doc fee). It is truly a straight forward simple process. We also offer a $100 referral for anyone you send our way that buys! I have been with Jeep for 12 years and want to help you buy the Jeep you have always wanted, not sell you what you don't want.

Steven Carrizales
Internet Sales Manager
Cell 512-296-4400

[email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Alkali

First Name
Alkali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT
How far below invoice are you going for Gladiator Forum members?

duckyjp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
How far below invoice are you going for Gladiator Forum members?
Waiting to hear about this as well. It seems the old thread offering first 7% under invoice, revised down to 5% below invoice, has now been removed entirely.

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting to hear about this as well. It seems the old thread offering first 7% under invoice, revised down to 5% below invoice, has now been removed entirely.
Hmm? I’m interested too since I’m patiently waiting on Gator Green.

ATXGladiator

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
I went by the dealership today. They said they were going 4% - 5% below invoice (depending on financing) on orders. Pre-speced units will be sold at or near MSRP. Hopefully Steve will confirm.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
Proud to be a new summit sponsor for both Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler JL forums

We look forward to providing this community with lots of good information and even more savings! Mac Haik is the largest privately owned auto dealer in Texas and the 29th largest dealer group in the country! Our Georgetown location is a Jeep leader in the Austin area. We do business with out of state customers regularly and offer pick up from the Austin airport as well.

Order your new Jeep Gladiator just the way you always wanted!
Contact me direct for details

We have no dealer add ons for orders or hidden charges (only a $150 doc fee). It is truly a straight forward simple process. We also offer a $100 referral for anyone you send our way that buys! I have been with Jeep for 12 years and want to help you buy the Jeep you have always wanted, not sell you what you don't want.

Steven Carrizales
Internet Sales Manager
Cell 512-784-0373

[email protected]
OK, GOT that, now for the hard part:

I walk in the door, I want to place an order for a JT Rubicon maxed out at around $63,xxx. I don't need financing, how much below Invoice in "%" will you do the deal on a total clean deal +TT&L, I understand that. I most likely do not have a trade in...?

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to say that I ordered my Rubicon from Steve today and it was an easy process. Steve is great at replying to emails, back and forth, upfront with the pricing and was totally professional when I called him on the phone. Hopefully, the rest of the dealership is just like him when I go to pick it up in a few months.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I'm from San Antonio, but go up to Austin once a month. I'm waiting on the gator color and hopefully the ecodiesel. I'm planning on buying around November/december depending when they are released. As soon as they are released I'll be placing my order. I'll check to see what my local dealers will offer for a build. But If you can offer 5% below invoice then I'll likely go with Y'all. Do you know if y'all plan on offering the deals around that time?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Scar4181

Scar4181

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL/Gladiator on the way!
Occupation
Internet Sales Manager
Due to advertising regulations we cannot advertise a price in regards to an invoice amount, however, our discounts have remained unchanged and we are still offering great deals. Please contact me directly for the exact pricing specifics on a new gladiator order. We strive to be completely transparent and make it the easiest way to buy your gladiator.

Thank you,
Steven Carrizales
Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown
512-784-0373
[email protected]

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Ummm.....what? Advertising regulations?

Steve97ag

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2022 Jeep Wagoneer
Ordered my JT from Steven Carrizales from Mac Haik in Georgetown on May 2nd and just picked it up today! It was a totally painless process (other than the 27days in JB!! LOL)! Steven had my JT waiting when I got there and he came through with the awesome deal he promised back on 5/2!! Go to him with confidence if you want to buy with zero hassle. If I ever buy another Jeep, I'll definitely go to him again. PM me with any questions!
thumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.