Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
  • Banned
I'm headed to Panama City Beach tomorrow for our family vacation. I'll try to scope out every dealership I pass and see how many jts are lurking down south. Hope everyone has a great memorial day and thanks to all who served!
Sponsored

MoaKane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2005 LJ Unlimited, 2018 Audi Q3
I'm headed to Panama City Beach tomorrow for our family vacation. I'll try to scope out every dealership I pass and see how many jts are lurking down south. Hope everyone has a great memorial day and thanks to all who served!
Enjoy! Thats our home but moved to Charotte a couple of years ago. Have some oysters at Dustys, sit at the back bar and tell them we say hey!

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
  • Banned
Enjoy! Thats our home but moved to Charotte a couple of years ago. Have some oysters at Dustys, sit at the back bar and tell them we say hey!
We love it there. We go at least once a year!

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
  • Banned
The landscape has changed quite a bit. You will be surprised.
Did the hurricane mess it up that bad? I heard it didn't do too much at pcb but Panama City and Mexico beach got hit hard

Sponsored

MoaKane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2005 LJ Unlimited, 2018 Audi Q3
Did the hurricane mess it up that bad? I heard it didn't do too much at pcb but Panama City and Mexico beach got hit hard
The west side is fine. We have a house across from Splash and there were no issues, barely even any wind. The east side to Mexico suffered quite a bit the more you travel east. Port St Joe had some surge but it looks pretty good now. Its about a 30 mile or so trek that you can see the damage. Not sure which way you come in but from the mall into town you can really tell.

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
  • Banned
The west side is fine. We have a house across from Splash and there were no issues, barely even any wind. The east side to Mexico suffered quite a bit the more you travel east. Port St Joe had some surge but it looks pretty good now. Its about a 30 mile or so trek that you can see the damage. Not sure which way you come in but from the mall into town you can really tell.
We are staying at days inn on front Beach road.cant remember the exact way we come in but I know we cross the big bridge long bridge that goes over the water

Trent S

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16ram1500
Good luck finding one. I have yet to see one down here! my buddy saw a white one driving around but I'm still waiting to see one lol. As far as the hurricane goes don't expect to see much damage on the beach side. If you take a drive down 98 towards Mexico beach you will see the real damage. A lot has been cleaned up but still a lot of destroyed structures.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Have fun down there. Lots of fond memories of PCB as I competed in 3 Ironman Florida Triathlons there in 2005, 2008, and 2011. My kids were youngsters back then and loved going there. It became known as Ironman Beach to them. Seems like there is a Waffle House there on every corner, lol.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Enjoy, let us know how Floridian Gladiators look.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Good luck finding one. I have yet to see one down here! my buddy saw a white one driving around but I'm still waiting to see one lol. As far as the hurricane goes don't expect to see much damage on the beach side. If you take a drive down 98 towards Mexico beach you will see the real damage. A lot has been cleaned up but still a lot of destroyed structures.
Got here around 9 And haven't seen any at all. Not even on dealer lots