First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
I was curious about the same thing. I actually asked the the dealer by me when I picked it up. He said the bumper wouldn't fit but couldn't explain why. The skid plates are definitely different but not sure if that is the only reason it wasn't offered.
The bumper wouldn’t fit or you’d just have to get a different skid plate?

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Yup, order a Mojave in Gator 6/9 with a ship date of 7/21. Ordered just in time before they discontinued Gator.
Wait... Whaaaaa??? Discontinue Gator? Is that for sure? What's the source of that info?

Sponsored

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
Wait... Whaaaaa??? Discontinue Gator? Is that for sure? What's the source of that info?
It’s probably a soft discontinue. They’ll bring it back in a year or two, just a slightly different shade and call it Crocodile. They won’t be able to build them fast enough!

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I was curious about the same thing. I actually asked the the dealer by me when I picked it up. He said the bumper wouldn't fit but couldn't explain why. The skid plates are definitely different but not sure if that is the only reason it wasn't offered.
Not sure about the bumper, but don’t they have the remote reservoirs up front protected by a skid plate? I remember something like that when watching a walk around video on one before they were released. That would explain the different skid plate at least.

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
Not sure about the bumper, but don’t they have the remote reservoirs up front protected by a skid plate? I remember something like that when watching a walk around video on one before they were released. That would explain the different skid plate at least.
That’s what I remember hearing too. I think you can kind of see it in this picture.

Also...it doesn’t look like it’s separate from bumper...so wouldn’t that mean With most bumpers you’d just be able to keep it on there?

Was trying to get info from vendors and no one really knew :/

4C97ED57-5985-41E9-9891-EC19426CFB14.jpeg

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
That’s what I remember hearing too. I think you can kind of see it in this picture.

Also...it doesn’t look like it’s separate from bumper...so wouldn’t that mean With most bumpers you’d just be able to keep it on there?

Was trying to get info from vendors and no one really knew :/

4C97ED57-5985-41E9-9891-EC19426CFB14.jpeg
Agreed. I feel like existing bumpers could probably work with light modifications.