Sponsored

Gladiator Taillights Now Available from Quake LED!

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
that sucks I really like these lights. Sorry man
Thanks. Me too. I was having problems leading up to this with the reverse lights flashing. Maybe QuakeLED will respond and offer some advice on what to do to rectify the situation.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Digger70,

Just saw this and the private messages that you left. We will 100 percent take care of you and replace this lights that aren't working properly.

Please call us directly at 720 305 8979 to start the warranty and we will get the new ones sent out asap.

We have been continually updating and modifying these lights since they came out, so you shouldn't ever encounter this problem again going forward.

Let us know if you need anything else or have anymore questions.

Quake LED

Thanks. Me too. I was having problems leading up to this with the reverse lights flashing. Maybe QuakeLED will respond and offer some advice on what to do to rectify the situation.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Digger70,

Just saw this and the private messages that you left. We will 100 percent take care of you and replace this lights that aren't working properly.

Please call us directly at 720 305 8979 to start the warranty and we will get the new ones sent out asap.

We have been continually updating and modifying these lights since they came out, so you shouldn't ever encounter this problem again going forward.

Let us know if you need anything else or have anymore questions.

Quake LED
Thanks!

Sponsored

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Mine had all the issues. First radar sensors didn't work had to cut out the emblem. After removing the emblem blind spot sensors worked great. Shortly afterwards my driver side tail light backup light started to flash and then went out shortly afterwards not too long after that my passenger side backup lights started blinking and then went out completely. Great customer service from quake LED no questions asked they replaced mine with a new and improved set will arrive tomorrow look forward to putting them on and giving the report.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine had all the issues. First radar sensors didn't work had to cut out the emblem. After removing the emblem blind spot sensors worked great. Shortly afterwards my driver side tail light backup light started to flash and then went out shortly afterwards not too long after that my passenger side backup lights started blinking and then went out completely. Great customer service from quake LED no questions asked they replaced mine with a new and improved set will arrive tomorrow look forward to putting them on and giving the report.
How long did the return process take?

TwistedJeeps

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU, 2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Railroader
I have had mine on for about a month with no issues. Hoping to get the sequential turn signals going this weekend. Now looking at headlights to replace these horrible stock lights.

Sponsored

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
I have nothing but good things to say about quake LED they are awesome. Took care of my return and record time didn't worry about returning the old ones made the entire contact of them directly even though I bought them from a third party and they took care of me directly which is more than any of these other companies seem to want to do.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had them in three days
I have nothing but good things to say about quake LED they are awesome. Took care of my return and record time didn't worry about returning the old ones made the entire contact of them directly even though I bought them from a third party and they took care of me directly which is more than any of these other companies seem to want to do.
Wow, lucky you! I emailed my return form 9/18 and haven't even been given my RMA number yet.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quake just called me and said they're going to send out the new lights tomorrow and the box will include a return label and I'll send back the old lights to them.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My replacements arrived today and I got them installed after work. They work great. They sent me a return label and also a tshirt. I will take them the the UPS drop off tomorrow before I go to work.