Sponsored

Gladiator Taillights Now Available from Quake LED!

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
You have all been asking, and we have delivered! We are excited to announce our brand-new Jeep Gladiator taillights! These DOT compliant taillights utilize bent metal construction instead of a plastic housing which give them more strength and a more aggressive look (no more broken taillights). The patent pending metal housing is also what allows us to put a bottle opener directly on the light! These Quake LED Taillights feature a much brighter running light and brake light compared to stock giving you much more visibility while driving down the road. The powerful seperate reverse light is sure to give you plenty of light while backing up as well.

These lights have two operating modes: a fully plug and play mode that allows them to be plugged in right out of the box and function like the factory taillight, and a “light hacker mode” that enables a sequential amber turn signal that moves in the direction you are turning. Like all of Quake LED’s products these taillights are fully plug and play and will cause no hyper flash or dash errors! These taillights are designed to work with ALL models of the Jeep Gladiator (sport, overland, & rubicon!).

Get your set today at: Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, Keystone

Or buy here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/jeep-gladiator-jt-step-led-tail-lights

1025_CUT_JT_Tail-01.jpg

1025_Tail_ads-04.jpg

1025_Tail_ads-02.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Do you have any night shots of the area illuminated by the reverse lights?

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Do you have any night shots of the area illuminated by the reverse lights?
I will work on getting you some photos as soon as possible, but I can assure you that they are more than adequate for even the blindest of bats!

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
I will work on getting you some photos as soon as possible, but I can assure you that they are more than adequate for even the blindest of bats!
Excellent! I'm pretty blind :CWL:.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geez i didnt think the JT tail lights could get any uglyer
We sure knew we couldn't please everyone with the design, but overall feedback has been very positive. They'll grow on you!

TLoTT4X4

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Yoo these are dope!! I think that bottle opener is rad haha are these in stock? anything is better than the stock halogens!!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yoo these are dope!! I think that bottle opener is rad haha are these in stock? anything is better than the stock halogens!!
TLoTT4x4, Thanks for the input we think so too! Yes we have plenty in stock!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We need some which don’t stick out from the corner as much, so they won’t impact trail walls and trees.
It is tough to tell in the video, but they don't stick out quite as far as the stock ones. We still had to maintain that overall shape because the blind spot monitor has to be positioned in that specific spot. We hope that making them metal prevents them from breaking on the trails/trees and will lead to some cool trail scars!

Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Great to have an option! Thank you! It would be nice, however, to have an option that doesn't stick out as far for those of us without blind spot monitoring systems. Is that design on the side a decal that can be removed? It is a bit much for me.

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Really like to see some more pictures of these on the Gladiator. There is only one tiny picture of the while Gladiator with the rear lights on. Give us several shots and maybe some night pictures to see how well those reverse lights work. I'd be interested if those reverse lights work well enough.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)

ryanwhiteaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sahara - Nacho! / '79 IH Scout II / '13 X5 / '02 540i M
It would be cool to see a copy of the install guide. They seem like they would be a quick upgrade for someone.
Sponsored