Sponsored

Gladiator Taillights Now Available from Quake LED!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Very impressive - super simple. There must be a reason you had to tap into the front turn signal connection and couldn’t tap the trailer harness turn signals instead.
All jokes aside, thank you.. we tried to make it as easy as possible!

I am not the engineer, but from what I understand we had to tap the front because the trailer harness turn signal wires pose the same issue. The turn signal is flashing the brake light and it isn't a dedicated circuit which would cause the sequential turn signals to activate when you press the brake pedal as well.
Sponsored

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
I love the ingenuity and seeing new products hit the market. Y’all are getting shredded on social media though for the design of the lights. Very interested to see how these play out!

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I like the look of them and the way they work. Social Media warriors are like arm chair quarterbacks and arm chair presidents of the country blah, blah, blah nothing to do other than to talk. Seen so many social media folks trying to destroy and ruin so many small business in this current market its a shame.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I love the ingenuity and seeing new products hit the market. Y’all are getting shredded on social media though for the design of the lights. Very interested to see how these play out!
Thank you! We knew with it being so different that their would obviously be some haters, but then again it is the only other option in the market and we have been pleased with the response so far!

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Thank you! We knew with it being so different that their would obviously be some haters, but then again it is the only other option in the market and we have been pleased with the response so far!
I actually want them because not everyone will buy them. lol. Wanted to find out...do you need the factory LED lights to use these or will they work with the normal lights?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I like the look of them and the way they work. Social Media warriors are like arm chair quarterbacks and arm chair presidents of the country blah, blah, blah nothing to do other than to talk. Seen so many social media folks trying to destroy and ruin so many small business in this current market its a shame.
Thanks Im glad you like them!

You are totally right. I remember the first time we ever posted a Light on a Forum there was this guy who was totally trolling us and I decided to follow the guy and read his posts because I was like “ I will destroy you all trolls must die” and after a about a month I realized the guy didn’t even own a jeep and that he likely lived in his mothers basement and his joy in life wasn’t anything about why I own a jeep and his only interest was being part of the Jeep Police. So at that moment is when I realized: Even though I was born in a dumpster as a crack baby, I had a destiny and that I could create the Quake Army and we would someday be the first to market to sell the first Jeep JT Gladiator aftermarket Taillight and It would look different and considering it was half the price of the Mopar Led taillights that everyone would be forced to buy them because the Mopar Halogens suck so bad. I mean seriously no one in their right mind would make an aftermarket Gladiator Taillight because the market is like 1/20th the size of the JL Wrangler market. I mean seriously only a crazy person would spend the stupid amount of money to open molds to only recoup like 10yrs later unless they really had a mission. That mission is to sell 50% of that 1/20th of the JL market and once the Jeep Police Trolls look at the all the Gladiators out there with this different looking taillight they will say. "Dammit Quake LED I hate you. I hate the fact you force me to see your product everywhere and it’s the bane of my existence.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I actually want them because not everyone will buy them. lol. Wanted to find out...do you need the factory LED lights to use these or will they work with the normal lights?
Awesome! No you DO NOT need the factory LED taillights to install our product, it is plug and play for both models and will not cause hyper flash or dash errors! If you want a set call us and we will take care of you for being a forum member!

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Mr. Black, Just food for thought....

I would think the people buying these wouldn't already have the factory LED tail lights either with the LED package or safety group avoidance option.

I really don't see many, if anyone, swapping out their current LEDs for these units. *Just my opinion.
With that said, there isn't much need for the width to accommodate the BSM system on the units.
Maybe it's a requirement for legal reasons, but again I don't think it will be needed for 99% of the unit sales.

I do appreciate all the products your team has brought to market. Your products are first rate.
As much as I want to like the look, first impressions are OH MY!
Maybe a focus group next time with multiple designs..... :)
I haven't given up yet!! Smile..

Thanks, CG..

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mr. Black, Just food for thought....

I would think the people buying these wouldn't already have the factory LED tail lights either with the LED package or safety group avoidance option.

I really don't see many, if anyone, swapping out their current LEDs for these units. *Just my opinion.
With that said, there isn't much need for the width to accommodate the BSM system on the units.
Maybe it's a requirement for legal reasons, but again I don't think it will be needed for 99% of the unit sales.

I do appreciate all the products your team has brought to market. Your products are first rate.
As much as I want to like the look, first impressions are OH MY!
Maybe a focus group next time with multiple designs..... :)
I haven't given up yet!! Smile..

Thanks, CG..
CG,
Thank you for your input, we do listen to everything that our customers have to say when we release products and use it in our design process. We wanted the taillights to be compatible with all models of the Gladiator and not shut any of the potential market out. If we didn't include the ability to swap the blind spot monitor we know that the conversation would be a bunch of people asking why we didn't include that functionality lol! Plus Jeep always adds these higher end features to base models as time progresses and we have anticipate this.

It is important to note that these taillights don't stick out any further than the factory ones and are the only other option available besides stock.... not many people we know like the stock ones...

With that said, we have actually been shocked in a good way with the response and have already sold more units than anticipated to LED package and BSM customers. We are excited for people to start seeing these more and more on JT's driving around because they look so good in person and their functionality is rad (reverse lights, metal housing, brightness, etc.).

We are still glad that you appreciate our efforts and respect our product quality even if this specific one is not for you. Thanks for not giving up yet haha!

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Ancient Chinese secret..
Verify Amber Turn Signal?
I tow behind my motor coach which uses amber turn signals. I’d love to have amber turn signals on the Gladiator. Will these work with the MOPAR tow vehicle harness??
Amber shows up much better than red. Surprised it’s not a DOT requirement.

Sponsored

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
side logo lights up
sequential turn signal option
Dislike: not big on the shape being round but it’s growing on me

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Verify Amber Turn Signal?
I tow behind my motor coach which uses amber turn signals. I’d love to have amber turn signals on the Gladiator. Will these work with the MOPAR tow vehicle harness??
Amber shows up much better than red. Surprised it’s not a DOT requirement.
Yes this does have an amber turn signal when it is installed in "light hacker" mode which just requires you to run a few extra wires to make them function. Yes, these will work with the Mopar tow vehicle harness.

We agree! Amber turn signals are way better which is why we incorporated them into this product! Euro spec Jeeps got that part right at least!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
side logo lights up
sequential turn signal option
Dislike: not big on the shape being round but it’s growing on me
Thank you we appreciate the feedback! It does have a tendency to do that!

GLADY8R

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
USPS Maintenance Electronic Technician
You have all been asking, and we have delivered! We are excited to announce our brand-new Jeep Gladiator taillights! These DOT compliant taillights utilize bent metal construction instead of a plastic housing which give them more strength and a more aggressive look (no more broken taillights). The patent pending metal housing is also what allows us to put a bottle opener directly on the light! These Quake LED Taillights feature a much brighter running light and brake light compared to stock giving you much more visibility while driving down the road. The powerful seperate reverse light is sure to give you plenty of light while backing up as well.

These lights have two operating modes: a fully plug and play mode that allows them to be plugged in right out of the box and function like the factory taillight, and a “light hacker mode” that enables a sequential amber turn signal that moves in the direction you are turning. Like all of Quake LED’s products these taillights are fully plug and play and will cause no hyper flash or dash errors! These taillights are designed to work with ALL models of the Jeep Gladiator (sport, overland, & rubicon!).

Get your set today at: Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, Keystone

Or buy here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/jeep-gladiator-jt-step-led-tail-lights

1025_CUT_JT_Tail-01.jpg

1025_Tail_ads-04.jpg

1025_Tail_ads-02.jpg
Can these replace the standard, non-LED tail light systems?

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Can these replace the standard, non-LED tail light systems?
Yes they are designed for all models of Gladiators, halogen or LED!

We wouldn't design an LED product that only worked for customers with LEDs already, especially when the halogen taillights are possible the most disgusting thing on the Gladiator!
Sponsored