Sponsored

Gladiator Taillights Now Available from Quake LED!

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I had to remove the logo. Works great now.
Sponsored

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Awesome! That's a common reaction lol! For some reason the more you look at them, the more you like them. We can't explain it either, it is like that one song we all used to hate, but now rock out to on full blast!
Awesome! No you DO NOT need the factory LED taillights to install our product, it is plug and play for both models and will not cause hyper flash or dash errors! If you want a set call us and we will take care of you for being a forum member!
SkyKing,

I apologize we are just now getting back to you, but we wanted to be certain with our answer and run it by our engineers as well. It seems that you have it mostly figured out however. 1,2,3,&4, are correct statements. It appears that you are right however and would have to run the amber turn signal off of the coach itself when towing as the Mopar tow harness doesn't activate the front turn indicators on the Jeep.

Diodes might be overkill as they are installed in our product as well, but if you have some lying around it wouldn't hurt to install them. The sequential module will not cause any problems with the momentary flash of the turn signal off of the coach. You do need this module though as the turn signal will not function with out it (it will not just flash like a regular turn signal).

The easiest way to accomplish this is to split the input wire for the sequential turn signal into two leads, so that it can get power from the front turn signal while driving normally, and get power from the motor coaches turn signal while towing.

If you would like you can always call us at 720 305 8979 and we could discuss in more detail, but it can be done and shouldn't be too difficult at all.
I had to remove the logo. Works great now.
I really liked the logo....bummer

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Hello Everyone,

We tested this taillight for over a month on our launch edition gladiator before releasing it and everything worked as expected so we decided to send it to market.

We have now realized that the cutout sometimes prevents the blind spot monitoring system from acting properly on the Gladiators that are equipped with this feature. Due to this problem we have redesigned the cutout on all new production, and are working with customers that are experiencing this issue to refurbish or replace their original lights.

We want to thank you all for supporting our American based LED brand as we continue to be daring and innovate new lighting ideas and solutions for the Jeep and off-road community. We stand behind our products and are committed to honest and fair support resolutions.

If you have been effected by this issue please reach out to our office at 720 305 8979, and we will get your problems addressed ASAP

Thank you,
Quake LED

Sponsored

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey guys, my son wrote that. Sorry guys, I wasn't trying to bash ya'lls lights like that. Post deleted.
It's ok to have an opinion. I think they are ugly too, but to each their own. You would think there would be others on the market by now. They do need some protection.

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Hello Everyone,

We tested this taillight for over a month on our launch edition gladiator before releasing it and everything worked as expected so we decided to send it to market.

We have now realized that the cutout sometimes prevents the blind spot monitoring system from acting properly on the Gladiators that are equipped with this feature. Due to this problem we have redesigned the cutout on all new production, and are working with customers that are experiencing this issue to refurbish or replace their original lights.

We want to thank you all for supporting our American based LED brand as we continue to be daring and innovate new lighting ideas and solutions for the Jeep and off-road community. We stand behind our products and are committed to honest and fair support resolutions.

If you have been effected by this issue please reach out to our office at 720 305 8979, and we will get your problems addressed ASAP

Thank you,
Quake LED
I cut out the logo and ordered a decal to go in its place. I’ll post pics when I’m done.

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
I just installed these in my Gladiator. And I feel my fitment is off. I feel like it doesnt cover the tailight cavity completely. And I worry about water exposure, Thoughts?
Did you loosen the ttwo bolts and lift up on light to cover cavity the tighten bolts.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I'm checking them out again since I just got my Sting Gray JT to possibly make the switch. The stock units leave a lot to be desired.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I'm checking them out again since I just got my Sting Gray JT to possibly make the switch. The stock units leave a lot to be desired.
Are there any group forum discount codes

Sponsored

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Well my reverse lights don't work anymore. Was real fun tonight backing out of my cousin's driveway and backing up my driveway. Only had these on for 3 months.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Well my reverse lights don't work anymore. Was real fun tonight backing out of my cousin's driveway and backing up my driveway. Only had these on for 3 months.
did you try unplugging? If reconnecting fixes it, maybe pack it with some dialectic grease?
Sponsored