Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Tried to install steel 3 piece Rubicon type bumper up front, along with Rubicon skid plate (that bolts to bumper) but ran into big trouble.
The skid plate brackets like used on Rubicon (both skid plate types) won't work with Draw-Tite front receiver.
The skid plate brackets go where the receiver bolts to the frame. Not enough room or clearance for both so I have to decide between the skid plate and the receiver. (or ANY skid plate! since I can't use brackets with this receiver)

Also found rust starting already on the front ends of the frame.

Both sides in this spot - and others -

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] frame-end-rust

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] frame-end-rust-2

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] frame-end-rust-3

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201013_155355_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201013_170926

Sponsored

CWGrisw0ld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU, 2020 Jeep Rubicon JT
Put bed lights in on Sunday. These aren’t Oracle, just 3 four foot long waterproof LED strips. I mounted each strip to the bottom of the trail rails and ran power to Aux 4. I could have just tied into existing bed lights, but those shut off after a bit.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C7EEED99-71CB-4BD8-A36A-EDED7A1412B7

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep at delaershi
Installed the export mirrors and proximity door handles today. The wide angle mirrors are perfect for towing. Now just waiting on the mirror jumper wiring for the signals.
Interesting. I didn't know they had a signal variant. Do you happen to have part numbers?

Sponsored

Clendennan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
Tried to install steel 3 piece Rubicon type bumper up front, along with Rubicon skid plate (that bolts to bumper) but ran into big trouble.
The skid plate brackets like used on Rubicon (both skid plate types) won't work with Draw-Tite front receiver.
The skid plate brackets go where the receiver bolts to the frame. Not enough room or clearance for both so I have to decide between the skid plate and the receiver. (or ANY skid plate! since I can't use brackets with this receiver)

Also found rust starting already on the front ends of the frame.

Both sides in this spot - and others -

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep at delaershi

This is concerning. Did you treat it, and how?

windyridge89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingray Gladiator Maxtow
Interesting. I didn't know they had a signal variant. Do you happen to have part numbers?
68281902AE
68281903AE

Under the lighting section we are still working on getting these to be a direct plug and play for the signals to work however right now they require the to wire be tapped to for the signal light to function.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
4" window tint. Wanted more, but gotta keep it legal.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201014_170035
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201014_170131
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201014_165235
Sponsored