Sponsored

ABS / Traction Control Lights On

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
Are you saying disconnect both the + and - or disconnect both the main and secondary batteries (the secondary is buried under the main battery)
Disconnect all 4 ends.
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry if I’m an idiot, but 4 ends?
The negative on the small battery connects to the negative on the main battery, which then connects to the ground point. Just pulling the cable off the negative battery post leaves the small battery powering the truck. Disconnect the positive cable from the main battery post, and then the positive from the small battery. The positive for the small battery can be disconnected at the side of the fuse box (post 1, 2, or 3, can't remember which).

OP
OP
Phishy

Phishy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, Sting Grey, Max Tow
The negative on the small battery connects to the negative on the main battery, which then connects to the ground point. Just pulling the cable off the negative battery post leaves the small battery powering the truck. Disconnect the positive cable from the main battery post, and then the positive from the small battery. The positive for the small battery can be disconnected at the side of the fuse box (post 1, 2, or 3, can't remember which).
Well this didn’t work, lights came back on immediately.

OP
OP
Phishy

Phishy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, Sting Grey, Max Tow
Well I put the factory wheels and tires back on with the oem TPMS, put the wheels size back to factory with JScan. Didn’t help. I did do another test of my wheels speed sensors, this time using the diagram function and my wife watching while I drive. Might have found an issue. Occasionally two of the wheels would dip out. I only had her take screen shots when I was driving straight at a constant speed. This doesn’t seem normal, but I also have never done this before.

B7FA8AAA-CCC0-465F-BFE4-C5D0633EC8C3.png

FFAFB62B-5937-4046-A36F-00CAF3E3860B.png

F2261920-B44C-491D-AA66-230920940CA8.png

OP
OP
Phishy

Phishy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, Sting Grey, Max Tow
Happy to report that I finally was able to get the JT into a dealership and it was as simple as re-flashing the system.
Sponsored